GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should i get Final Fantasy CC?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Sat 27/03/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
OK, i don't normally like RPG's but this looks interesting. Here are a few things below to help you out, if i should get it or not.

I have two GBA'S and Link Leads And obviously another person in my family who can play Games quite good.
I don't like games being really difficult
I don't like RPG's if there slow or difficult to master
It's under £20 where i was going to purchase it, good price?
I love ZELDA and i mean love Zelda games, is it like that?
Is the combat system good? i mean are you in control of your character alot or do you just press a button to move the character and fight etc..?
Overall are you enjoying it?

SHOULD I GET THIS GAME? thanks in advance :)
Sun 28/03/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Thanks for the advice, i understand this so i'm not going to expect too much from Final Fantasy CC, i'm really going to try my best to read and understand all the rules etc to get the most out of it.

Have you played the game with others players (multiplayer) or is it average in single-player mode?

Also can you play the game with two-players (and 2 GBA of course) i hope you can as it's a too late to cancel it now!
Sun 28/03/04 at 12:48
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Dont buy it its very average compared to zelda games.
Sat 27/03/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Just to let u know that the preowned one is back on sale, after finding out it doesn't come with a manual i decided to spend the extra £5 to get it brand new, so i cancelled the preowned one :)
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:01
Regular
Ah thanks. Pre-owned is no biggie for me, I always buy promo copies instead of the full priced ones now. Thanks for the link!
Sat 27/03/04 at 14:36
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Yes certainly, but i actually bought it now and didn't know that there was only one left as it was a second hand USA version of the game, however they will probably get more in if your interested as it was only £16.38! and free 4 day delivery! HOWEVER they are selling brand new USA version's for a small sum of £22, hope that helps. :)

The place is www.videogameplus.ca if you like buying Imports this place is superb, i got Harvest Moon AWL for £22! They dispatched last Friday and i got it Monday morning! WITHOUT CUSTOM CHARGES. Others which i have bought include R:Racing and the Free Pac-man VS for around £20!
Sat 27/03/04 at 14:00
Regular
Please tell me where
Sat 27/03/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
OK, i don't normally like RPG's but this looks interesting. Here are a few things below to help you out, if i should get it or not.

I have two GBA'S and Link Leads And obviously another person in my family who can play Games quite good.
I don't like games being really difficult
I don't like RPG's if there slow or difficult to master
It's under £20 where i was going to purchase it, good price?
I love ZELDA and i mean love Zelda games, is it like that?
Is the combat system good? i mean are you in control of your character alot or do you just press a button to move the character and fight etc..?
Overall are you enjoying it?

SHOULD I GET THIS GAME? thanks in advance :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.