GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got a DS"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/01/07 at 22:53
Regular
"lets go back"
I got a DS the other day and its fantastic. The touch screen makes such a massive difference. Ive been mainly playing Warioware touched wich is a collection of mini games in mich you have to poke, move, twist and rotate objects on the screen as quickly as possible. It doesnt sound great but is very addictive.

Ive still not had the chance to play on a Wii yet but it seems to have the same kind of inginuity as the DS and it sort of makes me want one.
Sun 27/05/07 at 22:01
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
anyone else got hotel dusk? bloody fantastic!
Sat 05/05/07 at 11:47
Regular
"eat toast!"
i've got a GBA and i have no incentive to buy a DS. The games simply don't appeal to me and what games that do are far too few in number to get one.
Sat 05/05/07 at 09:10
"No longer in use"
Kawada wrote:
> Thinking of buying one again for Pokemon but shall resist the
> urge

Thanks pretty much the reason i'm getting one. At the moment i'm on Blue on my SP, going to catch Mew this time because i've never done it before.
Sat 05/05/07 at 01:04
Regular
It's the only reason I have one. I'll say it once and I'll say it again, the DS sucks as a successor to the Gameboy.
Sat 05/05/07 at 00:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Thinking of buying one again for Pokemon but shall resist the urge
Sat 05/05/07 at 00:27
"possibly impossible"
I keep my PSP for media (and the fact that it was so easy to hack and therefore play PS1 games/emulators on).
Fri 04/05/07 at 16:10
"No longer in use"
pb wrote:
> Yes, it is, but it's very text intensive, so its ok if you don't
> mind reading a lot. Not exactly a high action game.

That doesn't bother me at all. All I want in a lot of games is longevity, as i'm selling my PSP tomorrow as i completed all the games I had very fast and there weren't any other games I was interest in.
Thu 03/05/07 at 23:55
Regular
"8==="
OBJECTION!
Thu 03/05/07 at 23:48
"possibly impossible"
Yes, it is, but it's very text intensive, so its ok if you don't mind reading a lot. Not exactly a high action game.
Thu 03/05/07 at 18:41
"No longer in use"
I'm about to sell my PSP and get a DS. There just isn't enough games. I'm planning on getting Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, can anyone tell me if it's any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.