GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help On Star Wars Knights of the old Republic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Sun 28/03/04 at 16:02
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
I have now reached the temple on the strange world but now I am looking at a puzzle on the floor after reading a data pad it says to walk on the tiles in a "H" pattern I have tried this for ages and I am getting no where anyone got any tips for getting past it as it is starting to take the smeg now. Cheers!!!
Sun 28/03/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Teal'c"

That's the square of tiles, yes?

Start on the bottom right tile first, go all the way to the top right, turn around and go down one to the middle right. Go across 2 squares left till you're at the middle left, then go down to the bottom left, and then go straight up to the top left.

Done.
Sun 28/03/04 at 16:02
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
I have now reached the temple on the strange world but now I am looking at a puzzle on the floor after reading a data pad it says to walk on the tiles in a "H" pattern I have tried this for ages and I am getting no where anyone got any tips for getting past it as it is starting to take the smeg now. Cheers!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.