GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Game R U Going to play NEXT??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 23:07
Regular
After you've finished on the forums, that is. What game are you going to boot up on your PC or your console after you leave here?

Me: Probably Phantasy Star Online on the DC.
Mon 30/07/01 at 23:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
After you've finished on the forums, that is. What game are you going to boot up on your PC or your console after you leave here?

Me: Probably Phantasy Star Online on the DC.
Mon 30/07/01 at 23:08
Final Fantasy 9, trying to completly complete it for the upteenth time
Mon 30/07/01 at 23:11
Regular
Red Faction.
Mon 30/07/01 at 23:11
GT3 probably......yawn. Sorry but i'm still not tired of it.

Although i'm debating firing up my Snes again and maybe having a nostalgic bash on Secret of Mana. I used to love that game - haven't played it in years....
Tue 31/07/01 at 02:22
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
GT3 definitely, but knowing me it will probably the forum again before that!
Tue 31/07/01 at 02:27
Regular
GT3. I've got an unopened copy of red faction too ( still fresh) just waiting till GT3 gets boring. looks like a long time coming at the moment though.
Tue 31/07/01 at 02:28
How far are you 2 on GT3?
Tue 31/07/01 at 02:35
Regular
i aint got very far yet. i'm still on the begginers league. and i'm on the final test for International A licence.
Tue 31/07/01 at 02:35
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
26% I think. Last time I checked it was exactly 25 but I've done a bit more that that since.

The Super Speedway endurance is cool! It sounds pants, but it only last an hour and it's great if you do 10 laps each. We had competitions like "Who can get the fastest lap", "Who can knock the cone the furthest" and "Who's got enough nerve to keep going the longest without pitting". It was great, although I don't advise doing them without someone else to talk to and take turns. Mainly because it's boring, but also because you've got to have a break sometime!

(PS I have the Pagini Zonda special and it FLIES! We got it to do 424kph! Groovy!!!)
Tue 31/07/01 at 02:42
Or†ega wrote:
> i aint got very far yet. i'm still on the begginers league. and
> i'm on the final test for International A licence.

Almost excactly the same as me. I souped up a Ford Mustang which can now go at 350 mph!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.