GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sound the drums..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/01/10 at 15:25
Regular
"8==="
I have returned.

That's right. so who's about then? I spy a machie and a PB but who's lurking around? How's GAD treating you all these days?

Has Twitter killed this place? I don't see any 'what are you thinking/drinking/eating/listening to threads which is probably a good thing.

This just in: Papa Roach are awesome.
Mon 25/01/10 at 17:32
Regular
Nah, I hear Jersey's lovely.
Mon 25/01/10 at 17:17
Regular
"8==="
Alright, although I'm currently on a break in Jersey whilst I sort out a few things. That probably sounds worse than it is.
Mon 25/01/10 at 17:13
Regular
How's married life? If you're on Xbox all day long then it can't be as dire as I expect it to be.
Mon 25/01/10 at 17:08
Regular
"8==="
Possibly. A GAD would help. ;)

Current;y I'm on the 360 a lot so that may take priority again. Best way to stay in touch with me is to add me on trueachievements.com as I'm usually gaming.
Mon 25/01/10 at 16:57
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hey Hedfix, long time no see.

I've done a Fooly-Cooly and changed my name from hippyman.

The top posters list hasnt been updated for some time. I've posted well over 800 posts since then. Warhunt likes it as it is as he is top poster ;)

Will you be staying? Please?
Mon 25/01/10 at 16:43
Regular
"8==="
Nice one. Do you do the quiz on a chat channel? I've been in a few of those and run one myself - good fun.
Mon 25/01/10 at 16:28
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Those users were banned due to inappropriate spamming and causing havoc generally. It was sorted out though and the users who spoke to us about are welcome back. Infact I've sent them a couple of invites to the Freeola Quiz when I run it :D
Mon 25/01/10 at 16:28
Regular
"8==="
Not too bad.

Yeah I hear my MSN Messenger is extremely sick. I caught the damn thing off of English Redneck.
Mon 25/01/10 at 16:22
Regular
You need to get yourself a virus scanner, all those annoying messages cluttering my inbox.

Oh yeah, and how are you?
Mon 25/01/10 at 15:51
Regular
"8==="
Aha I see. "Freets" then?

Looks like GAD's been chopped down to a 2 things a week + comps then? Might give it a shot, got such a backlog of titles that I probably won't bother though.

Still slow going though? I see the top poster only has 200+ posts, which is shocking compared to the glory days. I could arrange for more people to populate the gaming forum(s) though I suppose.

I hear you banned a big influx of *cough*rivalsite*cough* members due to a mass invasion though so maybe not...

Any big gamers on here? And I mean big gamers as I'm sitting on 160,000+ of Gamerscore right now and am always on the lookout for people wanting to help the number go up a bit more. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.