GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evangelion restarts: 26.04.10"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/01/10 at 10:41
"possibly impossible"
Evangelion 1.0 - You are (Not) Alone is the first of the series which uses old footage from the original series and mixes it with brand new footage and new voice acting to retell the Evangelion Neon Genesis story.

It aims to be a definitive re-telling of the whole story (hopefully with less head-scratching!) but in a condensed film format and will be available in HD on Blu-ray.

While the series has had a similar treatment in Death and Rebirth, even replacing the infamous last 2 episodes with something easier to understand (and yet still confusing!), this aims to do the series and the story justice in 3 films.

Link to the first episode on Amazon.
Sat 12/03/11 at 17:31
Regular
"eat toast!"
I've never watched EVA tbh. I should try and watch some of the classics. Right now i'm watching Eden of the East. Quality stuff with an interesting story line. Created by the same guy who wrote GITs i believe.
Fri 11/03/11 at 09:16
"possibly impossible"
Popped

Evangelion 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance is out next month and HMV will have another special edition Box Set to match the first one.

Well that's my pre-order sorted then!
Mon 25/01/10 at 11:37
Regular
pb wrote:
> The Manga storyline is still running too, has been since it was
> started just after the Anime came out.

I didn't even know there was a manga, blimey I should check that out. Wow you're right it's still going after 15 years. That usually doesn't happen.
Mon 25/01/10 at 11:26
"possibly impossible"
The Manga storyline is still running too, has been since it was started just after the Anime came out.
Mon 25/01/10 at 11:23
Regular
Oh cool I'll have to check this out. It just goes to show how big a show it is/was that it's still carrying on 15 years later.
Mon 25/01/10 at 10:41
"possibly impossible"
Evangelion 1.0 - You are (Not) Alone is the first of the series which uses old footage from the original series and mixes it with brand new footage and new voice acting to retell the Evangelion Neon Genesis story.

It aims to be a definitive re-telling of the whole story (hopefully with less head-scratching!) but in a condensed film format and will be available in HD on Blu-ray.

While the series has had a similar treatment in Death and Rebirth, even replacing the infamous last 2 episodes with something easier to understand (and yet still confusing!), this aims to do the series and the story justice in 3 films.

Link to the first episode on Amazon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.