GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turbonutter i challange the"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/07/01 at 19:06
Regular
It has been a while now but me and Turbonutter have arguments after arguments night after night here on FOG prime.

The Classic Nintendo Vs Sony battle, be it discs or platformers me and Turbonutter have argued about it but now it is time we put our abilitys to the test.

Turbonutter i challange you to write 1 post, just 1 on a positive area of the Gamecube.

Not buts! No the GC's chip is good but as you can see it has flaws! NO not allowed! I have to do the same with the PS2.

Can you do it? Can we argue forr the other side for a change?

Do you accept my challange.

Dringo
Wed 01/08/01 at 02:31
Regular
Turbonutter looked from his window and smiled at the crushed head of Bill. Microsoft was now 100% his as it was only 99.99% previously.

Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft was all his.

But Dringo had crawled through a downstairs window, he is the only one that can save the industry now.
Wed 01/08/01 at 02:15
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Bill tracked Dringo through the bushes but he was easily avoided. Dringo looked at his watch. 12:59am. In the lapse od concentration, Bill caught up with him. He lept on Dringo, and they fell to the ground tussling. Then, Dringo heard his watch beep as it struck 1:00am, and the sky lit up. All around, servers were blowing skywards in massive explosions. Bill got up to see what was happening. As he witnessed the terrible site, a spinning Windows CD-rom came flying out of an exploding PC. It hit Bill on the head and he fell to the ground. He then groaned, picked up the CD and got up again. He looked at it and mumbled something about irony. Then, a PC landed on him killing him outright.

"Groovy." Said Dringo, and walked off...
Wed 01/08/01 at 02:04
Regular
Sheepy head towards Dringo with a sword aha so you thought you killed me ah?

Erm Sheepy wrong story your in the return of Dringo and Edgy

"i am? o yeah ok seeya mate"

"Bye sheepy" Dringo said shaking his head

Dringo crept into the gates as Turbonutters waitor Bill Gates walked apst the window, Bill saw him and left the house and searched the gardens for Dringo.
Wed 01/08/01 at 01:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Dringo grabs some tools and puts them in a sac. He takes an electric drill, a mouse trap, a piece of string, a torch and a lump of cheese. He didn't know why he wanted the last one, but after all, this IS the FOG.

He sets out on his mission to save the FOG and post Turbonutter's reply, The Ultimate Argument™. It has the power to turn all Sonyphiles weak at the knees and is embroiled with ancient voodoo majik.

As he nears Turbonutter's mansion in a secret village with no broadband connections, he hears the hooves of the nightwatchman, Sheepy...
Wed 01/08/01 at 01:47
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Here is a challenge, TBN has to do Shigeru Miyamoto, and Dringo has to do Bill Gates!!

Hehehe!
Wed 01/08/01 at 01:41
Regular
Dringo suddenly stops. It was his post that caused many Nintendo fans to leave! They didn'tlisten when he said he didn't mean it.

Turbonutter now owner of Sony tricked him and never posted his entry. but Dringo knows he wrote it! he just needs it posted on FOG.
Wed 01/08/01 at 01:33
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
*Dringo wakes up. He looks out of his window and sees the real world. Huge black monoliths rise out of a cool blue cityscape. Thousands of slaves wearing bright colours are chained together hauling blue and black bricks to build a huge structure. As he looks on he realises it's a giant PS2 logo. Sony are now rulers of all mankind.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

With tears rolling down his Ninty cheeks, he picks up a shrard of broken optical disc, and slits his own throat.*
Wed 01/08/01 at 01:22
Regular
once this is over i think we should give it a try and i'll be praised for such a good idea and Tony will give me a GAD for that life on the forums thing!

Here's dreaming
Wed 01/08/01 at 00:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I think this should be between me and Dringo only.
Wed 01/08/01 at 00:33
Regular
Thats exactly what i did!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.