GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SC:PT "Level Gap" option"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Mon 29/03/04 at 00:56
Regular
"8==="
What does the "Level Gap" option do?

There's no mention of it in the manual.
Mon 29/03/04 at 00:56
Regular
"8==="
What does the "Level Gap" option do?

There's no mention of it in the manual.
Mon 29/03/04 at 01:03
Regular
so can I take it this is a must buy game then hedfix?
Mon 29/03/04 at 01:12
Regular
"8==="
Yes indeedy.
Mon 29/03/04 at 02:39
Regular
"8==="
Posted this question on another site.

Here's what I got:

"The level gap thingy sets a limit for who can join. For example, you're a level 3, and set the level gap option to 1. This in effect limits the game to people either one level above or below you, or equal to you. So no level ones could join your game. It helps alot in ranked games, as if someone who is incidentally a level three and his teammate is too totally obliterate a team of two level ones, they will lose points instead of gain. "
Mon 29/03/04 at 07:09
Regular
Ah, I thought it was like in PGR2 where you could request players with worse/same/better skill than you.

I suppose it is really, but works a different way...
Mon 29/03/04 at 11:15
Regular
I always thought it was how much time you have on the lobby screen before the game starts, stupid me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.