GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOS: The Final Escape - Review from Spore-o-fan"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOS: The Final Escape'.
Sun 17/01/10 at 20:18
Regular
Well it sure is a nice, action-packed and super realistic game. And that's the good thing about it. Once in a while, you must take choices that will make your way to the end. Also it is very interesting because of two things: 1) You don't know what will happen the time you walk around or explore the place and 2) because there are a lot of choices to pick out and that will help you, either with survivors or alone.
However there are and bad things. The sounds aren't very well made. It makes the same sound when you swim, in fire, of the broken pieces and from the wind. The characters walk like robots so, it isn't interesting to see them walking!
Well, that was my opinion. And for my personal rate, I rate 3,8/5
Mon 18/01/10 at 16:21
Regular
"How Ironic"
Hi Spore-o-fan,

Thanks for posting a review :) It's good you've given your opinion in your article, but really, you need to include a few other things. Add some information about the game itself, I myself have never heard of the game, so it can be helpful to explain what it's about. You've also given the game a rating; try and expand on this rating, what makes the game good, what's so bad about it, how it could be improved. The review will be longer adding in more points, so add some devices to keep the reader's attention, such as abit of humour or a comparison to another game that maybe the reader can identify with.

Some improvement could lead to a free game, so the more you put into the review, the more chance you have!

Hope this helps.
Sun 17/01/10 at 20:18
Regular
Well it sure is a nice, action-packed and super realistic game. And that's the good thing about it. Once in a while, you must take choices that will make your way to the end. Also it is very interesting because of two things: 1) You don't know what will happen the time you walk around or explore the place and 2) because there are a lot of choices to pick out and that will help you, either with survivors or alone.
However there are and bad things. The sounds aren't very well made. It makes the same sound when you swim, in fire, of the broken pieces and from the wind. The characters walk like robots so, it isn't interesting to see them walking!
Well, that was my opinion. And for my personal rate, I rate 3,8/5

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.