GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you playing..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/01/10 at 20:07
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Ok, I am aware that there may be hundreds of threads like this one, but in the light of many of us joining up to a dvd rental service with lots of games etc, I know we may be going through a record number of games.

If you play one of particular interest or something out of the mainstream, give us a view on it and an initial score - it may even convince another one of us to actually rent it!

Also, it may give us a chance to know what reviews may be coming in the review section...

Post away!
Sat 06/02/10 at 00:19
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Currently on G-Force, unfortunately the 3D glasses don't fit me :(

As asides to this, still chipping away with PES2010, SvR2010 and God of War 1
Fri 05/02/10 at 23:55
Regular
"I like turtles"
Kaepora Gaebora wrote:
> pete_21 wrote:
> Just finished Army Of Two : 40th Day campaign.It's cheesey as
> hell but I rather enjoyed it.
>
> Fancy selling it on the cheap? :)

Would do it for £25 by Paypal gift if your interested.In totally mint as new condition,paid £40 for it on release.
Fri 05/02/10 at 21:57
Regular
pete_21 wrote:
> Just finished Army Of Two : 40th Day campaign.It's cheesey as
> hell but I rather enjoyed it.

Fancy selling it on the cheap? :)
Fri 05/02/10 at 18:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Finished PGR3 now so I'm finishing PGR4 and Shadow Complex. Also playing a bit of Hexic. After Shadow Complex is done, it'll be Assassins Creed and I might play a bit of Race Driver Grid if PGR4 annoys me. :)
Fri 05/02/10 at 18:08
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just finished Army Of Two : 40th Day campaign.It's cheesey as hell but I rather enjoyed it.Might give Alien Vs Predator demo a whirl over the weekend looks like it might be fun.
Fri 05/02/10 at 13:43
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Still on Bayonnetta - also started NHL 07. Good ol' EA
Fri 29/01/10 at 09:04
Regular
"And in last place.."
After a distraction in the form of Bioshock, I got back to business on Fable 2 last night.
Thu 28/01/10 at 22:40
Regular
"eat toast!"
My gaming regime involves me Playing ME, L4D2, MW2, and to end the day, playing final fantasy tactics A2 on the DS. Usually on weekends at 11pm at night till 1/2am.

Its the weekend, so'll i'm going to play hard.
Wed 27/01/10 at 15:45
Regular
"THFC"
I reviewed Wolverine a while back, i thought it was fun for a while, waiting on my next game, still on Vandal Hearts & MW2 at the moment.
Wed 27/01/10 at 14:41
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Currently playing X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It's alright, not brilliant, and combat is a bit repetitive at times, and sometimes the controls will be unresponsive. Probably won't keep it for too long.

HM - what's Madagascar Karts actually like? It's *somewhere* on my rentals list out of morbid curiousity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.