GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prince Of Persia"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'prince of persia'.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:46
Regular
I have installed Sands Of Time and am getting the following message :
your videocard-nvidia riva tnt2 model 64/model 64 pro is not supported.
Being old and knowing nothing about PCs i would appreciate any help in resolving this.

Thanks.
Wed 31/03/04 at 11:33
Regular
AGP4x is perfect. That should run PoP with no problems.
Wed 31/03/04 at 11:27
Regular
I have a 4XAGP slot. If this is adequate then i will go with your suggestion. Thanks for your help.
Tue 30/03/04 at 12:14
Regular
[URL]http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_This_Week_Only_25.html[/URL]

The above card is on a special offer from Overclockers. The specs appear to be competent enough to run PoP. Bear in mind you will probably not be able to have the quality settings ramped up to max though, depending on your system and the card itself.

Almost forgot one thing - you do have an AGP slot don't you? Most PCs do, but if your's is quite old, you may not have one - and that limits your options quite a bit.

Otherwise, the above card looks like a good deal (unless someone else can suggest a better one?).
Tue 30/03/04 at 12:09
Regular
The cheaper the better. I really just need one capable of running this game as i don't play many others.
Tue 30/03/04 at 12:01
Regular
What's your budget anyway? A top of the range one that should last some time is going to be up to £280 (any more than that and you're getting ripped off), but there are loads of low-cost performers out there.
Tue 30/03/04 at 12:00
Regular
Well, you could try SR's choices, [URL]http://ukgraphicscards.com[/URL].

The best place to go would be Overclockers, [URL]http://www.overclockers.co.uk[/URL]. They have a massive range varying by connection type, chipset and card manufacturer.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:57
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> It's basically as it says I'm afraid, you'll need to upgrade your
> graphics card to a more recent model.

Could anyone suggest what would be the correct one to get please.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:49
Regular
It's basically as it says I'm afraid, you'll need to upgrade your graphics card to a more recent model.
Tue 30/03/04 at 11:46
Regular
I have installed Sands Of Time and am getting the following message :
your videocard-nvidia riva tnt2 model 64/model 64 pro is not supported.
Being old and knowing nothing about PCs i would appreciate any help in resolving this.

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.