GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"problems with GTA 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Wed 31/03/04 at 10:58
Regular
"zibusiso"
yo guys i recently got GTA3 from a friend,its very nice but the problem is that it keeps freezing usually due to the radio stations because when i put head radio and chatterbox it freezes but when i put when i put game fm and the other it does not free immediately but it does freeze after a long time.....i also do not have the 8mb memory card....i think am doomed!!!
Wed 31/03/04 at 11:48
Regular
If they're light scratches, try cleaning the disc a bit. I don't know about the availability of cleaning kits in Zimbabwe, but these kits can usually fix light scratches easily, otherwise just try cleaning the disc with some soft cloth. Failing that, just turn the radio off. At least you can still play the game.
Wed 31/03/04 at 11:42
Regular
"zibusiso"
i think thats the problem,coz it does have some scratches.....i guess they is no way of beating that ....right....thanks alot bullet for your input....i appreciate it alot!
Wed 31/03/04 at 11:10
Regular
Could the disc have scrathes on it? Scratches would usually mess with the sound as the radio stations are streamed off the disc in real-time.
Wed 31/03/04 at 11:00
Regular
"zibusiso"
so does any one have tips on how i can beat that problem!!!
Wed 31/03/04 at 10:58
Regular
"zibusiso"
yo guys i recently got GTA3 from a friend,its very nice but the problem is that it keeps freezing usually due to the radio stations because when i put head radio and chatterbox it freezes but when i put when i put game fm and the other it does not free immediately but it does freeze after a long time.....i also do not have the 8mb memory card....i think am doomed!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.