GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"in 1994 the earth was nearly destoryed!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/07/01 at 20:57
Regular
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
if you are watching space on bbc then you will have just found out that in 1994 an asteroid hit jupiter the explosion was caught by satallite.now heres the scary part ....the explosion was bigger than our entire planet!
now if jupiter wasnt there to pull it in with its gravity the earth would have been blown to peices!!!!eek!
Sun 29/07/01 at 20:57
Regular
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
if you are watching space on bbc then you will have just found out that in 1994 an asteroid hit jupiter the explosion was caught by satallite.now heres the scary part ....the explosion was bigger than our entire planet!
now if jupiter wasnt there to pull it in with its gravity the earth would have been blown to peices!!!!eek!
Sun 29/07/01 at 22:23
Regular
Did you see the video footage of that comet that just missed the Earth, if it hit it wouls have had the same power of an atom bomb!
Sun 29/07/01 at 22:33
Regular
I'm looking forward to next weeks "Space"!
Sun 29/07/01 at 22:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Damn missed it again
Sun 29/07/01 at 23:05
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Damn missed it again

Did you gyes know that San Neill the presenter of space lived in England, I think I'll wright to him asking generously for an autograph.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:08
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
The lure of the 4th Simpsons episode in 3 hours on Sky One was too much to resist.

Matt Groening must love Sundays on Sky one - in three hours of television they show five shows from his stable. Every week. Just think of the Gs.
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:09
"Space" is one of my favourite shows at the moment, it is a bit scarey though, when they tell you how close we come to begin destroyed. And I think if Jupiter was not there we would have been gone a long time before 1994. It said that if Jupiter was not there, an asteroid would keep hitting Earth and it would not give a "life" enough time to evolve because it would keep wiping the primative life forms out.

Very good programme, really makes you think...
Mon 30/07/01 at 12:44
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> The lure of the 4th Simpsons episode in 3 hours on Sky One was too
> much to resist.

Matt Groening must love Sundays on Sky one - in
> three hours of television they show five shows from his stable.
> Every week. Just think of the Gs.

Not as much a murdoch...

Since he also owns the Fox network...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.