GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"jaxter and wakka what up!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/04/04 at 07:28
Regular
"zibusiso"
yo this the zeeman!!!come in over!!thanks guys for welcoming me to this chatroom.....am very sorry for my late reply....well i stay in harare the capital city.....and hey where do you guys stay by the way?hope to talk to you guys more and more....so for have a nice day!
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
zeeman wrote:
> yo this the zeeman!!!come in over!!thanks guys for welcoming me to
> this chatroom.....am very sorry for my late reply....well i stay in
> harare the capital city.....and hey where do you guys stay by the
> way?hope to talk to you guys more and more....so for have a nice day!

Sorry I'm late,I've been having problems with my PC.I live in Staines in England,which is quite near the Capital City London.What's it like in Zimbabwe 'cos I've never bin there.I've heard it's quite nice there.What games do you like playing?I like platformers such as Jak 2.What about you?
Fri 02/04/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
zeeman wrote:
> yo this the zeeman!!!come in over!!thanks guys for welcoming me to
> this chatroom.....am very sorry for my late reply....well i stay in
> harare the capital city.....and hey where do you guys stay by the
> way?

I live in Glasgow in Scotland. What games do you have for the Playstation 2 zeeman?
Thu 01/04/04 at 09:22
Regular
"zibusiso"
yo what up zigzag i was about to leave the chatroom then i saw your greeting.....thanks......good morning to you too PAL...yo later oni would really like to send you an email,there is an issue i want to discuss with...if it is possible pliz reply and give me your email addresse or you can send it at my eamil>[email protected] know this sounds strange...but trust me.....takecare PAL.!
Thu 01/04/04 at 08:52
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Good morning zeeman!
Thu 01/04/04 at 08:45
Regular
"zibusiso"
yo what guys thanks for your replys,mr wabbit that was very funny man!thanks......yo bullet i still have that problem with GTA3 but today i will buy the cleaning kit....i saw ut yesterday at this other shop.....so thanks alot....and takecare....im out.
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:33
Regular
": ("
Im from Loony Toon Land.
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:31
Regular
Good Morning Zeeman,

The majority of users here are from UK/Ireland (I'm from England).

Did you manage to sort your GTA 3 problem out?
Thu 01/04/04 at 07:28
Regular
"zibusiso"
yo this the zeeman!!!come in over!!thanks guys for welcoming me to this chatroom.....am very sorry for my late reply....well i stay in harare the capital city.....and hey where do you guys stay by the way?hope to talk to you guys more and more....so for have a nice day!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.