GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"10 things you do if hooked on gba! (v. good)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/07/01 at 20:37
Regular
10. You swipe much-needed AA batteries from TV remote and little sister's barbie car wash.

9. You endure severe beating at school after wearing self-engineered GBA chest-mount bracket.

8. You buy power amp and subwoofer to trick out stock GBA sound system.

7. After dying in mario bros., you scream profanely at GBA with outstretched hands about how you were "totally ducking just then"

6. You have head surgically removed to eliminate pesky light obstructions.

5. You show up at prom date's house with GBA and link cable instead of corsage.

4. You modify cart slot to accept WonderSwan color games and Turbo Express Tv Tuner.

3. You look up from GBA and find yourself at end of train line next to sleeping hobo for third consecutive day.

2. You trade in entire collection of army men console games to purchase army men advance"

1. You change name to "George Bernard Apesmith" to share initials with favorite system.

I do about 4 how bout you?
Sun 29/07/01 at 20:37
10. You swipe much-needed AA batteries from TV remote and little sister's barbie car wash.

9. You endure severe beating at school after wearing self-engineered GBA chest-mount bracket.

8. You buy power amp and subwoofer to trick out stock GBA sound system.

7. After dying in mario bros., you scream profanely at GBA with outstretched hands about how you were "totally ducking just then"

6. You have head surgically removed to eliminate pesky light obstructions.

5. You show up at prom date's house with GBA and link cable instead of corsage.

4. You modify cart slot to accept WonderSwan color games and Turbo Express Tv Tuner.

3. You look up from GBA and find yourself at end of train line next to sleeping hobo for third consecutive day.

2. You trade in entire collection of army men console games to purchase army men advance"

1. You change name to "George Bernard Apesmith" to share initials with favorite system.

I do about 4 how bout you?
Sun 29/07/01 at 20:54
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
all of them !! lol :)
Mon 30/07/01 at 08:08
Regular
"DS..."
i don't know about buying a power anp and sub-woofer, but iv'e bought a "Rumble Power FX" which has a 20-hour re-chargable battery, a built-in rumble feature and 2 stereo speakers which more or less does the job, iv'e also spent about £175 on purchasing my GBA and buying games and accesories, and that's with money-off! how much have you spent on your GBA?
slik ?_?
Mon 30/07/01 at 09:30
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
£150+
Mon 30/07/01 at 09:31
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
you dont notice how much your spending untill you add it all up !!
Mon 30/07/01 at 09:59
ok i got my gba (£70) f-zero (£22) tony hawks 2 (£30) Rayman (£19) Mario (£16) Final Fight One (£50) Chu Chu Rocket (£40) Mario kart (£45) mad catz docking station (£20) and official carry case (£5) oh yeah some plastic game boxes (£2)

a total of £319!
Tue 31/07/01 at 08:46
Regular
"DS..."
ok here is what i spent my £170 on.. i think, GBA £80, Mario £25, power rumble FX £20, official GBA case £10, F-zero £30 and 4 GBA cart cases £5 hmmmm that only adds up to £170? oh well, i must of saved a fiver somewhere along the lines...
slik £_£
Tue 31/07/01 at 09:55
oh yeah and bomberman in just over a week, £349
Wed 01/08/01 at 10:37
Regular
"not dead"
So, Woody, why would you alter your GBA to accept Wonderswan games, when they're not availablein this country?

Even know what a Wonderswan is?
Thu 02/08/01 at 08:45
Regular
"DS..."
what do you get if you cross a wonderswan with a game boy advance? a wonderswan advance! no this isn't a joke clik on the link below to see what i'm on about, i don't think Nintendo would be happy if they knew about this... www.eagb.net/cgi-bin/news/news then clik on update- wonderswan advance

slik !_!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.