GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ISS GAMECUBE"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/07/01 at 13:08
Regular
Anyone know if theres been any ISS games confirmed for the gamecube, please say there is i dont wanna be forced to play fifa games.
Mon 30/07/01 at 18:34
I'm sure it'll come out, there's no reason it won't after all.
Mon 30/07/01 at 17:59
Regular
Probably true, ive only played evolution 2 round my mates house and the fact is that he gave me a whooping, im sure if it was my game then i would enjoy it more.
Mon 30/07/01 at 17:42
Regular
honestly if u played ISS pro evo for a week solid, u would never want to come back to ISS on the 64.
Mon 30/07/01 at 13:43
Regular
well im sorry but i prefer iss 2000,
Mon 30/07/01 at 13:32
Regular
what u on about analogue button shooting? u mean if u hold it for too long the shot will go miles over the bar? well i suppose this is a skill u need for the game. all u need to do is tap the button to score a goal from close in.

pro evolution is a much more realistic game and requires more skill. I used to be fan of ISS 98 on the N64 and thought it was the best footy game until i played pro evo.
Mon 30/07/01 at 11:24
Regular
i dont like pro evolution on the playstation i cant get to grips with the analog button shooting.
Mon 30/07/01 at 02:01
Regular
I hope the GC gets a version of ISS pro evo like on the psx. nothin touches that game. the game is the don of all soccer sims. ISS millenium is very slow and looks dated compered to pro evolution.
Sun 29/07/01 at 13:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
There have been lots of rumours and when asked, Kondn't deny it but they didn't confirm it either. But I'm pretty confident that an ISS game WILL appear on the GC, they've been on the SNES and the N64 why not the GC?
Sun 29/07/01 at 13:08
Regular
Anyone know if theres been any ISS games confirmed for the gamecube, please say there is i dont wanna be forced to play fifa games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.