GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HOW HOT IS IT REALLY?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/07/01 at 02:28
Regular
(Ready?)

ARGHOOOWWWWWWWW

Lovely lyrics to the superb Mauro Picotto track - Iguana.

It's so hot that I'm sweating here, at 2:27am, in my boxers, typing, in my room - in ENGLAND - and we've got 2 more weeks of this heat wave? What is going on?

Argh, global warming perhaps? Climate changing? I don't know, but I want a swimming pool.

What can you do in this heat? Siesta 24/7 sounds good, but also boring, working out is useless - I'm knackered thinking about it, and you can forget washing the car or domestic chores.

Why is it so darn hot!!!

I am one of the few people that love the cold - I love winter, I love snow, I love skiing and have a burning desire to go snowboarding next february - I love Christmas, I love wrapping up warm and I think it's the most magical time of year, especially when your hot water stops working...

I hate the summer - sticky, hot and sweaty, too hot to think, so there's nothing you can do - I need to invent something - a body cooler or something - oh yeah, it's cold a fridge...

"Ice water" Stupid phrase, ice cold water is ice, ice water is ice. Fridge cold water? Now we're talking!

ARGHOWWW!

I have no idea why I am typing this message - this is the chillout thread - I am Dr Dan, tell me about your summer siesta stories...or not...

Anyway, any suggestions of what to do when it's hot are welcome - here's my 5 ideas....

1) Don't move. Movement produces heat as you're using up energy - don't move around, better still - don't eat anything. Just drink, lots, lots and lots of fridge cold water...mmmmmmmm..

2) Sleep when it's hot - all day would be pointless, you'd miss that daily episode of some depressing soap, but if it's hot, become Italian and Spanish - Spanian
Mon 30/07/01 at 17:26
"this is lovely weather, perfect sunny weather. "

Erm, try heat stroke, menatl headaches and sunburn. It's way too hot. Why? GLOBAL WARMING
ARGHOWWWWW
Mon 30/07/01 at 11:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hot weather rules.

I'm going to brain some people where I work.
All year it's "It's freezing..this sucks" and what've I heard the past week or so?
"I'm too hot"

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH...this is lovely weather, perfect sunny weather. Everyone feels happier in the summertime, girls wear less, you can smile at anything.

Enjoy this heat, because we don't get enough of it.
Mon 30/07/01 at 11:06
Regular
Cold is good but hot can be OK to. I spent Sunday sitting in a park with my mates just chatting. The park ios next to the off-licence so we kept getting a few beers out of the chiller cabinet (you get strange looks when you keep going back to an off-licence). Two more weeks sounds good especially as I am not going anywere hot this year.

Just remember that in 2 weeks and 1 day time we will be back to rain and grey skys and all the usual british weather,
Mon 30/07/01 at 10:45
Regular
I agreee! I hate hot weather.

Roll on february!
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Come live in Scotland its freezing here :D
Sun 29/07/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't believe how hot it is! I looked at the weather report and where I live, it is 20 degrees at night! I think I might sleep outside!
Sun 29/07/01 at 23:02
Oh dear, I went mad.
Sun 29/07/01 at 03:02
I don't smoke, I not old enough to do that either!
Sun 29/07/01 at 03:01
Regular
Sniff an ashtray _ that'll work.
Sun 29/07/01 at 02:56
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Humnagana humnagana humnagana humnagana, heya heya heya heya, humnagana humnagana humnagana humnagana, heya heya heya heya, humbubadumba humbubadumba humbubadumba humbubadumba HUMNAGANA!

*Turbonutter looks up*

No, didn't work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.