GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theme Park World help!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Theme Park World'.
Sat 03/04/04 at 15:46
Regular
"theme park help!!!"
if anyone knows nethin about the rollercoasters and what to press to build a loop to loop! ive been trying 2 figure out for ages! jessy x x
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:25
Regular
"You have a choice"
Ye i had major major truble with theme park world. I never got ne gd rollercoasters and was a million times more impressed with RCT, which is AMAZIN!!!!
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
jessy wrote:
> if anyone knows nethin about the rollercoasters and what to press to
> build a loop to loop! ive been trying 2 figure out for ages! jessy x
> x

I've got a great solution, sell the game, go out and but Rollercoaster Tycoon, or wait for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. Both are much better than Theme Park World, which was a disappointment.
Sun 25/04/04 at 17:58
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
if i remember right loop the loop at upgrades for the rollercoaster once u've researched it and will be available on the screen about the ride, next to the button that upgrades it.
Wed 14/04/04 at 19:55
Regular
"who wrote that?"
havn't played that game for ages.

have you upgraded the rollercoaster so that it can take a loop the loop.
Sat 03/04/04 at 15:46
Regular
"theme park help!!!"
if anyone knows nethin about the rollercoasters and what to press to build a loop to loop! ive been trying 2 figure out for ages! jessy x x

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.