GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How come Webmaster wins 2 GAD's a week?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/01/07 at 17:49
Regular
I noticed that Webmaster seem to win two GAD's each week. Whats going on? He will be a millionaire before long!
Mon 22/01/07 at 17:49
Regular
I noticed that Webmaster seem to win two GAD's each week. Whats going on? He will be a millionaire before long!
Mon 22/01/07 at 17:51
Regular
Lol, it's not an actual user.
Mon 22/01/07 at 17:52
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> Lol, it's not an actual user.

Who is it then? Im confused...
Mon 22/01/07 at 17:55
Regular
Customers who make websites or some crap, most of the losers don't even claim.
Mon 22/01/07 at 18:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, if they don't claim, Freeola should inform them of it... if no one claims their prizes, then there's effectively no point. This being a competition run by an ISP though, I guess it's a good idea to offer a prize to their customers, says a guy who knows nothing of marketing!
Mon 22/01/07 at 18:11
Regular
Maybe, they should set up a system where any unclaimed prizes go to NickGreen. d:-D
Mon 22/01/07 at 20:08
Regular
"I may return"
NickGreen wrote:
> Maybe, they should set up a system where any unclaimed prizes go
> to NickGreen. d:-D

Pfft. Machie has already tried to claim to unclaimed GADs, and Smeds has suggested a auction... Basically, I'm saying you have no chance :P
Mon 22/01/07 at 20:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I say they give them to me or I'll put on my cape and mask, fetch the flintlock pistol and make them stand and deliver... their Gameadays or their Lives! X^D
Mon 22/01/07 at 20:12
Regular
"I may return"
W/E Adam ;)

I think that I should get them all, for having managed to put up with you lot for 92 days without quitting =9
Mon 22/01/07 at 20:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've been here 1,912 days and had to put up with probably more than you have! :^P

I'm joking, please take them all! :^D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.