GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Twilight Princess! Stuck in 4th Dungeon !! Please Help!"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess'.
Mon 22/01/07 at 13:53
Regular
"HELP !!"
Please can someone tell me how to get past the wall in the 4th dungeon to follow the 4th poe soul, i can't do it and i bet it's something really simple i'm over-looking but really need help with this. Please help me !!

From Lucy (aka Distressed stuck girl)
Thu 25/01/07 at 12:00
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Exactly. If a n00b thinks this is bda, try being me when I first came to the forum.
*Shivers*
Wed 24/01/07 at 21:22
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Well Sherlock, perhaps it's because she posted it under PC by
> mistake and wanted it under Nintendo instead.
> Why not leave it there? Or at least edit the original to say it
> was a mistake.
> God I'm starting again........

The obvious course of action for somebody familiar with the forums.

What does it matter? We gain nothing by being bitchy to every new user who hasn't yet studied the intricacies of the Freeola forum etiquette
Wed 24/01/07 at 21:14
Regular
Wow you sure made the most of your one post a week there Chris.
Wed 24/01/07 at 21:02
Regular
"The definitive tag"
*sighs*
Wed 24/01/07 at 20:46
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Well Sherlock, perhaps it's because she posted it under PC by
> mistake and wanted it under Nintendo instead.
Why not leave it there? Or at least edit the original to say it was a mistake.
God I'm starting again........
Wed 24/01/07 at 18:55
Regular
""none""
www.Gamefaqs.com
Wed 24/01/07 at 18:21
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Well Sherlock, perhaps it's because she posted it under PC by mistake and wanted it under Nintendo instead.
Mon 22/01/07 at 22:36
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
You posted this twice? And in different sections of the games forum? Why? Why would you put it in Pc?
Mon 22/01/07 at 13:53
Regular
"HELP !!"
Please can someone tell me how to get past the wall in the 4th dungeon to follow the 4th poe soul, i can't do it and i bet it's something really simple i'm over-looking but really need help with this. Please help me !!

From Lucy (aka Distressed stuck girl)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.