GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New LIVE Gamertag and new purchases..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 16:56
Regular
Just ordered a new LIVE kit along with Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. They will be with me Tuesday so I will be on in the evening for a quick game. I will probably give the single player a bash with the control pad as the PC version only works with mouse and keyboard as of yet so it will take a few minutes just to get back with the Splinter Cell control scheme. If anyone will be on on Tuesday give us a shout, I will add a couple of you from the list when I set up LIVE again but just wanted to know who may be on Tuesday evening for a bash.
Thu 08/04/04 at 18:26
Regular
You up for Splinter Cell or Midtown Madness later? Wouldn't mind playing them a bit later on.
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Actua Golf was what started me liking of golf sims, back in the day.
Now, all we need is a decent update of Micro Machines with Live play.

Damn, there are so many games that would rule with Live.

Sensible Soccer online... in my dreams.
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:22
Regular
Its more difficult than Tiger Woods but I didn't have too much trouble with it. For me its a more enjoyable game is Links, for me it either has to be completely stupid yet fun (Ala Hot Shots golf) or it has to be simulation (Links), The EA thing going on in-between just isn't my thing.
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Tiger Woods, for me, was far too dumbed down - does Links have the finesse that TW lacks?

I mean, on Woods, I didn't feel as if I was using any skill whatsoever - just pulling back the stick, and whackingit forward.

It just felt... simple.
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:13
Regular
Tis a superb game.
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ah, Links - another game of which the Matthew is interested in purchasing.

If i don't get THAT tomorrow, i doubt it'll enter my room at all until the end of June.
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:08
Regular
Ye, I need a few people for Links as I planning on getting that again soon.
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've got a few people who I've added just so i've got more possibility of getting into a decent game on

i.e., or Carve, i've got this dude who i've played with, like, once, but is always on Carve.

So anytime I need a game, i'm set up.
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:04
Regular
Although the 10-15 people I enjoy playing with will have to wait to wait until I have finished on LIVE.

I'm not accepting any dodgy requests this time. Remember doing it with a skandanavian lad (keep your Alan's on) and he asked me to help him through KOTOR, little did he tell me he knew fack all English. It was like running a translation for Osama Bin Laden only without the common ground with words like terrorism and bomb. Frickin hilarious though.
Wed 07/04/04 at 23:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Good strategy.

But there are always the ones without a mic, who send you a friend request as soon as you enter a game.

And the longer I leave them in limbo (i.e. the longer it goes without me accepting or declining the invite), the more inclined I am to accept - I feel like I've kept their hopes up, otherwise...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.