GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"C4 to drop WWF ppv and Heat Coverage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 14:32
Regular
C4 are rumoured to be planning to drop their rights to show coverage of WWF Heat and 4 WWF ppvs. They are apparently not pleased with the amount of violence and language even though they censor words like ass! anyway this message is only really for the people who don't have sky.So be warned soon all the WWF coverage will be on sky.
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:32
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
C4 are rumoured to be planning to drop their rights to show coverage of WWF Heat and 4 WWF ppvs. They are apparently not pleased with the amount of violence and language even though they censor words like ass! anyway this message is only really for the people who don't have sky.So be warned soon all the WWF coverage will be on sky.
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yup gonna happen toward the end of the year.
Mon 30/07/01 at 15:55
About time PPVs were dropped by channel four, they spoil the event with adverts and edit large amounts to do with the female wrestlers and vilonce the stuff that makes the wwf what it is. I'm all for it all going onto sky long as it isn't pay per veiw on box office, it's cheaper to buy the video.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.