GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"problem with FIFA 2004"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2004'.
Mon 05/04/04 at 21:01
Regular
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I recently bought FIFA 2004 second hand and it has a few scratches, it does work, but during the matches the ps2 seems to be constantly loading and there is occasional slowdown, does anyone with the game know whether or not this is normal?

Cheers, Alex
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:19
Regular
Nice one, I was well worried I had a bad copy, and now I can live happily ever after hehe, Cheers.
Tue 06/04/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Yeah that happens to me too. It's quite annoying but hopefully EA will change that in FIFA 2005.
Tue 06/04/04 at 18:14
Regular
Ok cheers Wakka, that's helpful and has put my mind at rest, but one thing, does your game appear to be loading something constantly through a game? I mean not anything out of the ordinary sounding just constant loading?

Cheers mate, Alex
Tue 06/04/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Ju§t TinkŠ wrote:
> The problem with Fifa is it's crappyness

Alright it's not as good as Pro Evo but it is still a very good game.
Tue 06/04/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Notable"
The problem with Fifa is it's crappyness
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Forest Fan wrote:
> The season mode dates are all screwed up as well, when a player gets
> injured.

I thought that was just my game. Ole Gunnar Solksjaer was supposed to come back from injured on 13/11/05 but now it is 26/12/05. It's weird.
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:17
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
The season mode dates are all screwed up as well, when a player gets injured.
Tue 06/04/04 at 12:39
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
I'v been playin fifa for months now and nothin like that has ever happened apart form when u subsitute1
Tue 06/04/04 at 09:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
When you subsitute players in FIFA 2004 it freezes for a while and when you score sometimes it freezes. It's perfectly normal.
Mon 05/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
Ha yeah I already have pes3 and I know it's better, but I'd still like to know whether it's everyone or just me with the fifa problem

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.