GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sad"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midtown Madness 3'.
Mon 05/04/04 at 21:23
Regular
": ("
It sad how such a good online game can have such a crap single player, Midtown Madness 3.

Today i thought i'd play the single player on MM3 for the first time so i did, it was terrible!
I think i have almost completed the game after playing it for about 2 hours (2 hours of pain), i didn't want to beleive how dissapointing this single player mode was. I love the multiplayer, i think its great and good fun but the single player has just put me right off the game and now i will understand people when they say the games crap. Anyone got this game, if so, what do you think?
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:49
Regular
"\\"
I played on Midtown Madness 1 the other day... Terrible game.
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Optical"
i had mm3 played the single player and thought it was worse then Wreckless i took it back to game for something else the same day
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:31
Regular
"object"
single player is crap
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
MM2 on the PC was great, but MM3 is a disappointment, such a waste
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:19
Regular
"8==="
I like the online modes where you get to play various tag games.
Tue 06/04/04 at 11:36
Regular
When I first started playing it, MM3 really felt like GTA on wheels, but before too long gets really dull, there's very little to do beyond tedious missions and driving around the same city over and over doing sod all.

I would like to see how online plays, though.
Tue 06/04/04 at 08:48
Regular
I would sell it but because i got it in a similar bundle that ALASTAIR had, it means it doesn't come in a normal case and i wont get alot of money for it.
Mon 05/04/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Stridman™ wrote:
> Anyone got this game, if so, what do you think?

I had MM3 and I don't have LIVE so I played single player all the time, but yea after a while it gets extremely repetitive so I just sold it on.
Mon 05/04/04 at 22:17
Regular
I think the single player stinks and the online stinks as well. It's more of a chat room with pretty colours than an actual game.

It was fun for about a week, anymore than that though and it's the gaming equivalent of leprosy.
Mon 05/04/04 at 21:23
Regular
It sad how such a good online game can have such a crap single player, Midtown Madness 3.

Today i thought i'd play the single player on MM3 for the first time so i did, it was terrible!
I think i have almost completed the game after playing it for about 2 hours (2 hours of pain), i didn't want to beleive how dissapointing this single player mode was. I love the multiplayer, i think its great and good fun but the single player has just put me right off the game and now i will understand people when they say the games crap. Anyone got this game, if so, what do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.