GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One Diary Room Chair Youres For £31,000"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/07/01 at 08:32
Regular
Big Brother is auctioning off items from the Big Brother House @
http://members.ebay. co.uk/aboutme/ officialbigbrother (remove spaces) and the prices are extortionate, (Currently and rising) £31,100 for the Diary Room Chair, £1320 for an orange blanket £1020.03 for Salt and Pepper pots. It seems by the bidders alias's that most bidders are company's rather than individuals. Finally I am thankful to see that most of the money raised will be going to charity.
Sat 28/07/01 at 08:32
Big Brother is auctioning off items from the Big Brother House @
http://members.ebay. co.uk/aboutme/ officialbigbrother (remove spaces) and the prices are extortionate, (Currently and rising) £31,100 for the Diary Room Chair, £1320 for an orange blanket £1020.03 for Salt and Pepper pots. It seems by the bidders alias's that most bidders are company's rather than individuals. Finally I am thankful to see that most of the money raised will be going to charity.
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:39
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Good thing too. Big Brother has always been good to charity.
Sat 28/07/01 at 21:46
Regular
"everyone says it"
Sad thing is a false bidder has bid on the diary room chair and ruined that auction!
Sun 29/07/01 at 23:59
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Sad thing is a false bidder has bid on the diary room chair and
> ruined that auction!

yeah buy e-bay automaticly remove their bid and now its risen to £35,000 ish i preffer the old purple chair
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
£35,000 for a chair.

I wouldn't pay that for the golden throne of Valhalla.

Disgraceful, just donate the money and don't spend that on a chair.
What kind of world is this????
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:32
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> £35,000 for a chair.

I wouldn't pay that for the golden
> throne of Valhalla.

Disgraceful, just donate the money and don't
> spend that on a chair.
What kind of world is this????

yeah but if you look at the bidders names...they are business' bidding for the chair....what i think is out of order is a flippen grand for that orange blanet!!! ewww
Mon 30/07/01 at 00:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
We live in an age where watching people inside a house on surveillance cameras is considered entertainment.

Be ashamed.

The worst part?
Waiting whilst these people claw for their 15 mins of fame before they sink back under the surface.

Christ I hate that programme.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.