GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Title Race"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/01/07 at 10:30
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Top 2 lost.

Bets on who will win? :o

Loyalty makes me go with my friends 5 miles away. United \o/
Sun 28/01/07 at 11:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I said to myself at the start of the season, when Arsenal were stuttering all over the place, that they'd somehow managed to find their way in to pole position come the end of May... And that ill feeling inside of my is growing larger by the week now with the top two dropping points like loose change! :S

I'd still favour United over Chelsea though. Our squad's in much better shape (touch wood - no, wait, this is melamime on chipboard...!). It's fair to say that for every game in which we stumble, Chelsea can gain on our lead - six points isn't an awful lot, even without our superior goal difference.

But at the same time, Chelsea need to score goals and win games without conceeding themselves - something they have really excelled at in recent weeks.
Wed 24/01/07 at 01:02
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
united ^_^

yay, wanna go see em sometime before the season finishes too :x
Mon 22/01/07 at 20:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I don't think Man U will slip up to the tune of 6 points.

Well 7 if you count the goal difference.
Mon 22/01/07 at 17:16
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Arsenal are only 12 points behind. So thats only 4 wins or 4 loses of Man U.
Mon 22/01/07 at 16:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Man Utd probably. Unfortunatly.
Mon 22/01/07 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm backing United here, six points is still quite a gap at the top, but nine would have been much better! :)
Mon 22/01/07 at 10:30
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Top 2 lost.

Bets on who will win? :o

Loyalty makes me go with my friends 5 miles away. United \o/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.