GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
".......................................come....................................................................................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 22:21
Regular
"rock kickin!"
pokemon advens!
Wed 07/04/04 at 02:36
Regular
"rock kickin!"
im here.
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:53
Regular
"^_^"
plz my dad1e tched me as a k1d
Wed 07/04/04 at 00:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
i woz fraimed trust i wudnt sey dat aboot u ur soooooo kewl plz plz plz tel me ure stil onlined,.,,
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:44
Regular
"rock kickin!"
and ash guss what? YOUR A RAT!!!!!!
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:42
Regular
"rock kickin!"
no i realizd he was fakeing whan i chakd my im sorry... room. he said hmmm...how abuot....NO.
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:39
"The Will of D."
You really haven't been to secondary school buddy, coz there you will find out that that was 1st class sarcasm aimed directly at you, and it's too rich for your ears to comprehend.
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:37
Regular
"rock kickin!"
thanks ash..you relly nice.
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:28
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
shattup psycho foxxx u soooooo no hes allowed to stay up til 11.30, i once steyed up till 1am im soooooooo larrrry
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:26
"The Will of D."
Ashman wrote:
> perfectchaos wrote:
> i may go to other forems...
>
> plz plz plz plz stey u r lik da bst posta on her + if u go i wont
> vote u as notabl in da nxt eclecton

Hey Ash I don't even think that this 10 year old kid can spll well enough to talk txt speak, and I think he's gone to beddy byes, probably way past his curfew.
Tue 06/04/04 at 23:24
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
perfectchaos wrote:
> i may go to other forems...

plz plz plz plz stey u r lik da bst posta on her + if u go i wont vote u as notabl in da nxt eclecton

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.