GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James Bond 007:Everything or Nothing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 12:44
"R.I.P Acestar"
I rented it and errr well this is quite embarrising but i'm stuck on level one!Where it says you have to escape through the wall,what wall?I tried blowing down this wall at the end with the colours with my rocket launcer but it didn't work.What do I do?
Thu 08/04/04 at 15:10
Regular
"hulagadoo"
great guide but the last level on my game is called everything or nothing - it is for the ps2. the part im stuck on is where the guy played by willem dafoe is firing rockets at you. You kill him but as he dies he presses a button which starts a launch sequence on a rocket. You then have to get to a turret to shoot the rocket but the entrance is blocked by flames from the rocket.
Thu 08/04/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
gr13ve wrote:
> Im stuck on the last level, I cant get to the turret without gettin
> roasted. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Here's a walkthrough of the last level, THE FINAL CARD:

Combo kill the two enemies who approach you the shoot, run and roll down to the far end of the control centre. When the sentry guns appear, get on the platform behind them and use the Network Tap to command them. Blast the row of monitors hanging from the roof over to the rightto drop them on the enemies blow, then send a blast into Diavolo's chamber.

For the next part , you have to disable the four missile silo exhaust vents,, two of which should be next to the railings behind you. When they've been disabled, go down the steps, turn left and head downbefore going right - the third vent is under the walkway down in the corner. The fourth and final one is directly opposite - you'll need to go through a door to get to it, but watch out as two enemies will pop out from behind it. This one doesn't work. You'll need to clear an obstuction. Head towards the door to the left of the controls and send a Q - Spider into the small vent. Go right at the junction and follow the vent around. When you come to a spanner jamming the works, detonate the Q - Spider to clear it. More guards will come. Hold your position and send another spider into the vent, this time turn left and send the spider into the open, then detonate it to take out as many guards as possible Go back to the main entrance to complete the first part of this level.

For the second part of the level, you must take on Diavolo's fighter plane while asending on the service elevator. Get tooled up with rockets (there's plenty of them stashed in crates at the front of the lift.) and then go and stand right in front of the vertical grider at the front of the elevator. Now simply cower here to avoid Diavolo's rockets and chain - guns and then, when the plane isn't attacking, run out and unleash a couple of rockets before taking cover again. The battle takes a while as the plane has three energy bars to wear down, but as long as you stay in hiding and only attack at the right moments you'll complete the game.

I hope that helps,

Wakka.
Thu 08/04/04 at 14:02
Regular
"56 000"
completed the game the last level is easy just fire at the lower part of the rocket .

it took me three weeks to complete it
Thu 08/04/04 at 13:33
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Im stuck on the last level, I cant get to the turret without gettin roasted. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.
Wed 07/04/04 at 14:27
"R.I.P Acestar"
not to worry now because I figured it out.
Wed 07/04/04 at 12:44
"R.I.P Acestar"
I rented it and errr well this is quite embarrising but i'm stuck on level one!Where it says you have to escape through the wall,what wall?I tried blowing down this wall at the end with the colours with my rocket launcer but it didn't work.What do I do?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.