GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo adds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Underbean"
has anyone seen any nintendo adds since zelda ww. what a great way to get gc games selling by not showing any adds, i never saw no harvest moon no final fantasy no nothing. nintendo need to add more passaz or they mite pasash if you know what i mean, you probably don't but i trying to make a point. this is my song about the rain. its to wet to go out and to cold to play ball, so we sat in the house and done nothing, at all, has any one seen the cat in the hat or scooby doo 2. hey im dori and im looking for his son fabio, ITS NEMO!!!!! has any one seen finding nemo aswell
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:56
Regular
gerrid! wrote:
> ads

I realised that mid way through my posts, I was thinking "That doesn't look right"... so changed F Zero's to advert and left it at that.
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
ads
Thu 08/04/04 at 10:27
Regular
I've seen a Mario Kart add, Soul Calbur add, loads of EA adds done by Nintendo, F Zero advert, Final Fantasy/Metal Gear Solid/Everything or Nothing combined advert.
Wed 07/04/04 at 22:07
Regular
Adverts don't really work anyway, not as far as games are concerned (console advertising is probably more important).

When it comes to games, reviews play a good hand but the BEST way to advertise a game is letting someone have a go.
Playing at your friend's house.

Hardcore and casuals alike.

That's why GTA3 sold PS2.
Kids played it at their mates and wanted it for themself.
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've seen several, and there have been really good combined ones for TS and FF and stuff.
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:14
Regular
"rock kickin!"
il do that you word coracter!
Wed 07/04/04 at 21:03
Regular
perfectchaos wrote:
> exsectly!(i think i spelled it right.i hope. well!? arnt you going to
> say something!??!)

Leave.Me.Alone.

Thats Exactly what i am going to say!!

:p
Wed 07/04/04 at 20:56
Regular
"rock kickin!"
exsectly!(i think i spelled it right.i hope. well!? arnt you going to say something!??!)
Wed 07/04/04 at 20:51
Regular
Nintendo games are majorly popular, so they dont really need advertising.
Wed 07/04/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Underbean"
has anyone seen any nintendo adds since zelda ww. what a great way to get gc games selling by not showing any adds, i never saw no harvest moon no final fantasy no nothing. nintendo need to add more passaz or they mite pasash if you know what i mean, you probably don't but i trying to make a point. this is my song about the rain. its to wet to go out and to cold to play ball, so we sat in the house and done nothing, at all, has any one seen the cat in the hat or scooby doo 2. hey im dori and im looking for his son fabio, ITS NEMO!!!!! has any one seen finding nemo aswell

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.