GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ive Got Ninja Gaiden"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Thu 08/04/04 at 07:47
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
I got it last nite and was playin it for ages.My xbox is chipped so i get games that arent even out yet.Its Amazing.No need to bragg or anything but your in for a treat when its available in uk.
Tue 20/04/04 at 09:56
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Nah, you'll do it. Persistance is key. :)

Those Black Ninja's, along with the annoying Ghost Fish, were the most frustrating baddies I came across.

I'm on Chapter 16 now. Almost finished it...
Mon 19/04/04 at 19:43
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
thanks for the advice coz now ive completed chapter 1 and now fighting them black samarai.that was so hard but dont say "if you think thats hard your never going to complete the rest"
Wed 14/04/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Yep, use the wall-run and "X" or "Y" a lot. Don't go toe to toe with him, since he'll counter a lot of the time and inflict serious damage.

I'm on Chapter 10 at the moment. Quite tough as it goes.

Those White Ninja's ain't got nothing on the Spider Ninja's, which come later on in the game. Those guys are nasty.
Wed 14/04/04 at 08:55
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
nope but its hard enuff fighting them frikin white ninjas.im still stck on that first boss murai coz he keeps throwin me about.have u got anytips?ive checked gamefaqs and that dont tell me nuthin.
Fri 09/04/04 at 09:30
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Have you come up against those pesky 3 Black Ninja's yet?

I'm stuck on Chapter 5 at the moment, with only 1 Elixir to my name, I've got to beat a sub-boss then the main boss. Bleedin' tuff it is.
Fri 09/04/04 at 09:22
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
Chapter 1 was hard enuff.im not gonna get far tho if i think that.Also that first bloomin boss was doin my head in until i shown him whos boss
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:33
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
It's bloody hard I know that. Not that I'm complaining though, nice to have a challenge for once.

Only upto Chapter 5 at the mo' though.
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:22
Regular
": ("
Are you Buck1 by any chance?
If not, forget i asked.
Thu 08/04/04 at 09:39
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
Its awesome and quite a challenge to me but to you really good gamers you will get through it.
Thu 08/04/04 at 08:43
Regular
I too don't know that much about it, only that it is an essential buy.

It does look damn good though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.