GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 7 - Easy Kill Emerald Weapon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Thu 08/04/04 at 10:12
Regular
"The Reunion is Here"
I don't know if anyone is interested but I have found a realy easy way to kill Emerald Weapon on Final Fantasy 7. I would submit it to the hints section on this sitebut its to long so just visit:

http://uk.geocities.com/cangleddins_fist/emmy/emmy.htm

It takes a while to do but its a realy easy way of killing one of the most powerful enemys in the game.
Sun 16/05/04 at 10:01
Regular
"muffinknight"
lol your idea on how to kill him takes 2 long.
i beat both ruby and emerald without having to sit there leveling up.
kotr is probably the best thing to use with w-sommon. and if u have to use last move pheonix your to good a player but for people playing it for there first time who want to do it its a pretty good idea. 4x slash helps and omnislash is a good idea 2 (well durrr) you should equipt kotr to one of your charaters that isnt cloud (i use yuffie) and have the person with best stats
get all of their limit breaks up before the fight then once youve used them all use kotr and mime all u have to do is sit there (if you only have one mime dont wry just let cloud use 4x slash and have the other 2 use kotr all the time this way may cost more mp but at least you dont have to sit there leveling up and mastering stuff for hours days or weeks
p.s
mega elexiers and elexiers are handy
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:46
Regular
"The Reunion is Here"
I've seen on a site(http://ff7ac.net/) that square may be packageing ff7ac with a final fantasy on a ps2 disc, does any one know anything about this?
Fri 07/05/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Pretty sure you can't revive her, bit of a sod though! Can't wait for the follow up movie though this summer FF 7 rules!
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:29
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
You need five things really. It's been a while since I beat him, but this is how I did it.

Had one character with Knights Of The Round and W-Summon. The other 2 had mime. Knights of the round has to be on about level three or 4 so the person it's equipped to can cast it about 4-6 times. Just keep casting it on W-summon and then miming it.

Don't bother with all that Final Attack with Phoenix crap, if one of your character dies, you may as well turn it off as you're not going to do it on that attempt.
Thu 29/04/04 at 20:56
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i'm playing through the game at the moment.
do you have any good tips or any info on
reviving aeris? (thanks for any info you may give)
Thu 29/04/04 at 17:37
Regular
"The Reunion is Here"
Ruby Weapon is the easier of the two to kill, even though you only have one fighter. Basically put your best materia on one person, you can pick who. Some materia that you do need is, E-Skill (big gaurd), knights of the round, hp absorb, w-summon, mime and HP plus. Put KOR next to hp absorb. the character that you choose to do the fight should equip both misstle armour and the ribbon to help avoid most of ruby's attacks. enter a random fight near the gold sorcer and kill the two people that arn't gonna fight in the battle.

In the fight start by casting the big gaurd enemy skill. Then cast w-summon KOR twice, even if its not on level 2 it doesn't matter. for the rest of the fight carry on using mime. The best weapons that you could equip are either the best weapon for that character or one that has a very high attack strength. Ruby should fall in around half an hour, and you won't need to heal through the entire fight.
Mon 26/04/04 at 22:17
Regular
"You have a choice"
That's hard. Seriously if you can beat emerald or ruby you are MAJORLY talented and deserve a medal!!!! After playing the game 70 hours I didn't come close to beating Ruby (but i think i almost beat emerald..) i was especially angry when i used Knights of the round on ruby and each time a knight hiot it took of 10 HP!!!!
Mon 26/04/04 at 14:31
Regular
"tom tom"
i cant beat emerald or ruby so please help me.
Thu 22/04/04 at 14:03
Regular
"you've got a beard"
*lol* how is getting all 3 of your characters to level 99 and mastering a bunch of materia an "easy" way??
it just means you'll do it after 6 months of levelling up and it's only easier because your characters are practically invincible :)
Thu 22/04/04 at 12:12
Regular
"tom tom"
Morag T wrote:
> I don't know if anyone is interested but I have found a realy easy way
> to kill Emerald Weapon on Final Fantasy 7. I would submit it to the
> hints section on this site but its to long so just visit:
> It takes a while to do but its a realy easy way of killing one of the
> most powerful enemys in the game. i will try to find it or

just tell me!!!!!!!!!
I just cant beat it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.