GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Easiest Gmae Of All Time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/04/04 at 21:34
Regular
"hulagadoo"
what do you people think is the easiest game of all time. Personally I think it is paper boy on the sega mega drive.
Sat 19/06/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Pacman
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Sonic The Hedgehog was preposterously easy, but then it's target demographic was fairly young..
Sat 10/04/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Easist game ever? Well, I found grand Prix Circuit (PC) was incredibly easy on the lowest difficulty setting, due to the fact that you didn't even need to brake much at all, and it was practically impossible to spin the car. So easy I could play it well at 4 years of age. :)
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:46
Regular
"Remember me?"
Spiderm@n should be in the swear filter, as it's immoral and incorrect. Spider-M@n (with a hyphen) is correct and I demand that the Staffies sort it out, pronto.

etc.
Sat 10/04/04 at 08:11
Regular
"\\"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Spider-M@n

I don't know why spider-m@n is in there but Spiderm@n was put in for Mystique.
Fri 09/04/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Remember me?"
Spider-M@n (why the feck is this in the swear filter?!) on the PSOne and Dreamcast was way too easy, as was XGRA on the Xbox. And if I can complete both games in less than a day each, they must be easy.
Thu 08/04/04 at 23:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Paper Boy was hard, sucker.

Many games on the GBA take less than an hour to complete.
Thu 08/04/04 at 21:34
Regular
"hulagadoo"
what do you people think is the easiest game of all time. Personally I think it is paper boy on the sega mega drive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.