GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation Forum Copularity Pontest"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I'm sure you all know what this is and I saw one in General Chat so I decided to post one here. I will try and post the names of everyone who regularly posts on these PS2/1 Forums and all you have to do is put a comment beside their names. You can make nice comments about the people you like and you can make horrible comments to the people you don't like. If I have missed anyone out then I am sorry, you just don't post enough on here. But if you are a regular poster here and I have forgotten your name just tell me and I'll add it to the list.

Biggie Little Jnr
Silent Thunder
Jive
Wakka
Ineedsleep
Fooly Cooly
UNITEDLEGENDS159
ssxpro
Morbo
Cusack
Jakxter
Squall
AliBoy
Almighty Beer Can
Final Fantasy Fanatic
FantasyMeister
Johnathon Nash
KR
Morag T
Very_Metal
Safedisc_V3
Bullet
Legendary Link
zeeman
Don Ortega
zig zag
Dakarus Joe
phuzzy
Darwock
Tremulant
down
beanz
Alastair
Lou Role
illzen
BigStu47
Icaruss
slice
Silent Scope
Forest Fan
gr13ve
THE MADMAN
Grandprix
Bonus
lalakersrule
Anonymous
Clazon
Rosalind
EL Mariachi de Tinka
Fiery Salamander
Mav

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone, this was written out of memory.
Fri 16/04/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Notable"
ssxpro wrote:
> Ju§t TinkŠ wrote:
> Malcior, that was me

> Was the reason for the name change the ignorance you mentioned? Or did you just fancy a change of scene?

A change. To be aknowledged.

Malcior was a name spat upon, back in the day.

apart from the 2 gads won by topics :P
Fri 16/04/04 at 22:22
Regular
Ju§t TinkŠ wrote:
> Malcior, that was me

Ah, okey doke, that makes sense. I didn't check all of them, but I guess one of the two names would have turned up on every review eventually. Was the reason for the name change the ignorance you mentioned? Or did you just fancy a change of scene?

I really should have changed my name a long time ago. When I first started looking round the internet at uni nearly four years ago, I didn't expect to stay anywhere for long, and this name was just for convenience really. Its more than a little arrogant, so its probably not good that I've ended up keeping it for so long.
Fri 16/04/04 at 22:15
Regular
"es argh"
Buh?

I'm not on it, who wakka? he no billie big balls.

ps2 cop ponts are dun bah kr and ze ole cru. u 2 new.
Fri 16/04/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Notable"
ssxpro wrote:
> Malcior

That was me, in all my ignorance
Fri 16/04/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Notable"
Asher D wrote:
> I swear it's you from the amount of times you mention him.

uhhhh

FIRST time bizatch. First.
Fri 16/04/04 at 21:05
Regular
I was going to compare the reviews that Just tink had done, and see if Natbuc showed up when Just tink didn't, but no joy. I did notice that the name must have changed though, I just don't know what from. Candidates included Stryke, Totoro, yesyesyes, Malcior, a few others... Unlikely to be Stryke, not sure about the rest. Having said that, Natbuc could have had more than one other name... How interesting!
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:10
Regular
I swear it's you from the amount of times you mention him.

But I dunno, he was [email protected] if you wanna chase him up.
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Notable"
There, there.

Where is Natbuc these days?
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:01
Regular
I wasn't included???
I started the second biggest thread in this forum's history!!
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I admit it. I was trying to boost my word count but I'm not going to do it again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.