GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would you buy MARIO KART on GBA in Japanese"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/07/01 at 10:20
Regular
Would you buy Mario kart on the Game Boy Advance if it was a Japanese virsion and the price was say £5 more than the UK virsion that isn't released for months?

I would...
Fri 27/07/01 at 10:20
Would you buy Mario kart on the Game Boy Advance if it was a Japanese virsion and the price was say £5 more than the UK virsion that isn't released for months?

I would...
Fri 27/07/01 at 10:24
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I suppose you may as well. Although you may end up finding out that there is something big you are missing to due to language barrier. I know it is a racing game, but so was DKR and that had a story and people asked you to do things for them, now I know Mario Kart doesn't have something like that but if it did I wouldn't reccomend buying it. As it is though, yes Inwould buy it Dr Claw.

(;o|
Fri 27/07/01 at 11:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It would depend on the volume of japanese text in the game, if it was only on, say the main menu, then i would probably buy it.
Fri 27/07/01 at 11:24
Regular
If you could use it multiplayer with English versions, probably yes.

But as other people say, it depends of the amount of Jap text.

I've got an import of GTAdvance, but it's 99% english so it's not really a problem.
Fri 27/07/01 at 22:14
I would except that Ive claimed it as my gameaday prize a while back :-)
Fri 27/07/01 at 22:25
Regular
I'd rather wait til atleast the US version is released of any Game Boy Advance game before importing.
Fri 27/07/01 at 22:39
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
no. I would only want the english version.
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:44
Regular
"everyone says it"
I just brought five copies two days ago...

...I will let you know how the japanese copies are...

:-D

Should have them by next tuesday.
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:48
Would I buy the Japenese version.... er no.

If your that desperate to get games earlier get them imported from America

Or you could simply learn Japenese which is difficult if your still at school, you just have no time.
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:58
Regular
Dr Claw wrote:
> Would you buy Mario kart on the Game Boy Advance if it was a
> Japanese virsion and the price was say £5 more than the UK
> virsion that isn't released for months?

I would...

you can get it from a place for only £40 if ya wanna know ask me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.