GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Diablo ..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Diablo 2'.
Fri 09/04/04 at 10:35
"Genius!"
Does anyone know where i can download the full game of Diablo 2 not shareware and including online play?

TIA
Fri 09/04/04 at 10:35
"Genius!"
Does anyone know where i can download the full game of Diablo 2 not shareware and including online play?

TIA
Fri 09/04/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Two letters and one number: First letter P, followed by the number used at the start of this post then the last letter used somewhere else in this post. You could say it was similar to a P. Because it is a P. Haha. Oh dear.
Anyway, don't blame me if the FBI come round to your house and shoot you because of of this.
Fri 09/04/04 at 10:42
"Genius!"
Not allowed to download games?
Oh dear!
Fri 09/04/04 at 10:45
"Genius!"
Also what the hell is bit torrent?
Fri 09/04/04 at 10:49
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It's some p2p thing, ask Lipe, he uses it. I never worked it out though.
Fri 09/04/04 at 11:02
Regular
nickdagamemaster wrote:
> Also what the hell is bit torrent?

Bit Torrent is a program that you download things. Just like Overnet and Kazaa but I find it better since I get better speeds on it.
Fri 09/04/04 at 11:03
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> It's some p2p thing, ask Lipe, he uses it. I never worked it out
> though.

What don't you get? Ask me on MSN next time and I'll try to help you out. If you still want to use it.
Fri 09/04/04 at 11:05
"Genius!"
I tried it and all it would give me are some files which you cant do anything with and only take a second to download.
Fri 09/04/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I'm finding a mixture of soulseek and eMule is good now for all my seedy downloading.
Fri 09/04/04 at 12:19
Regular
nickdagamemaster wrote:
> I tried it and all it would give me are some files which you cant do
> anything with and only take a second to download.

[URL] www.suprnova.org [/URL] Go there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.