GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turok: Evolution"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Turok Evolution'.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:55
Regular
"None Stored"
I got back to playing the Turok series again recently, and noticed that SR have Turok: Evolution for a quite a cheap price. After reading a few reviews I've considered buying it (the reviews where pretty good) and I'd just like some to know what you all thought of it before I go ahead and purchase.
Sat 10/04/04 at 15:49
Regular
Steer clear - it's rubbish.
Sat 10/04/04 at 08:42
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Turok: Evolution is not very good, let me tell you that.
Fri 09/04/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Haven't played it myself, but from what I've heard/read, it's pretty pants. But for £8 or so you can't really go wrong.

I chose Legends of Wrestling 2 from this site as a free gift a while ago, technically costing me £7.50. I got a £15 trade for it at another store.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:55
Regular
"None Stored"
I got back to playing the Turok series again recently, and noticed that SR have Turok: Evolution for a quite a cheap price. After reading a few reviews I've considered buying it (the reviews where pretty good) and I'd just like some to know what you all thought of it before I go ahead and purchase.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.