GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mario kart tips"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 21:28
Regular
on the player select screen if you push L your player will shoot a green shell if you push R he will hop and if you push select he'll honk his horn,(each player has a diffrent honk!)you can also push select to honk in the race
Tue 31/07/01 at 22:36
to be honest i dont giva rat$ a*$ about the n64 version, thats old news.
Tue 31/07/01 at 19:42
Regular
Do u know the two short cuts on the wario stadium track on the N64?
Tue 31/07/01 at 09:54
to get that 7sec laptime you go right at the start and in between two trees, easy, yeah also gt advance which is 19.99 is full english. and free next day delivery!
Tue 31/07/01 at 07:48
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
cheers ik-woody , that anotherworld place is ace , chu chu rocket come to me baby !!! (24.95 ) bargain !!! and theres an option in the menu to turn it into the full english version !
Tue 31/07/01 at 00:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah but in Mario Kart 64 do you now how to do a lap on Frappe Snowland in under 7 seconds!!!!!!

MK 64 is full of cheats and glitches.

I havn't got a GBA so I wont be able to play MKA is it any different?
Are there new levels/features or is it just a straight port of the SNES original?
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:51
its a gr8 game and well worth importing www.anotherworld.co.uk
Mon 30/07/01 at 18:35
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
cool
Mon 30/07/01 at 14:15
Mario kart advance
Mon 30/07/01 at 13:59
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I take it you mean Super Mario Kart or Mario Kart? There isn't a Select button on the N64 pad so you obviously don't mean Mario Kart 64.
Thu 26/07/01 at 21:28
on the player select screen if you push L your player will shoot a green shell if you push R he will hop and if you push select he'll honk his horn,(each player has a diffrent honk!)you can also push select to honk in the race

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.