GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY THE PLAYSTATION 2 SUX BUTTOCK CHEEKS"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 20:05
Regular
do i really need to tell u its made preety obvious by the games released for it. Oh an gt3 apparently the best game on on ps2 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring
Sat 28/07/01 at 08:30
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Yeah, the fault with the Gamecube (which is my favourite console) is the fact that Nintendo doesn't have Polyphony Digital on their side. Oh, how I hope some over developer comes up with the goods.
Sat 28/07/01 at 03:43
I think my last post at the end should of actually read-
"Sorry dear I'm just playing the bar scene on Duke Nukum and Iv'e looked and looked till I'm blue in crotch (I mean face) but I cant find the way out of here! I'll be with you in a minute!"
"By the way can you fetch me a drink, wiskey on the rocks will do" "Hey how about a lap dance while your at it"

Her answer would probably be -"well I'm just finishing with Duke myself dear" "Fetch your own Bl**dy drink I can't walk anymore!"
And if you know about the Duke Nukum games you will know what I am talking about
Sat 28/07/01 at 02:49
exactly my thoughts triple h, for the perfect machine would be one that you could take anywhere, anytime and play any game designed by any games developer, so no matter what games you liked you could play them and would be the size of a wrist watch or smaller and project into mid air not to mention would be the price of a postage stamp! YEA RIGHT!!
And it will be along time comming, but hey who knows what the future holds for us, maybee in the future you just go somewhere and get a small implant under the skin and the games you play you see in your mind and have total emersion in every aspect (lets see someone make a Nude-Raider rip off for that system - AAAALLL RRRRRRRighty Then!!) Come to me Lara baby
Fri 27/07/01 at 18:55
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Every single console has its positive and negative points. No console out there is perfect. The fact that some people prefer PS2(like me) is only due to their personal preferences.

People who talk s*** about other consoles keep forgetting that their favourite machine isnt without its faults.
Fri 27/07/01 at 18:52
lol, haha!

Well said weetbix - expecially your equasion! lol!
Fri 27/07/01 at 14:39
I think Nights was actually a gentleman compared with most nintendo fans that come into this forum, for once someone can put a post on here (against another ninty fan I must point out) and do it without slagging anyone or any other system off.
He is obviously just a games fan at heart and that is what we all should be no mater what machine we have its the games and the quality of them that we shouls care about, and more and more these days games are comming out on multiple platforms so we will all be the winners in the end.
When you look at most peoples preferences for a machine the first reason they normally give for buying that particular one is the style of games they have on that machine EG. some love the zelda games, some love GT, some loved Mario and it's the games before how manny pixels per second or how manny flipflops/perpendicular tangent dived by PI.r squared
to multiple of 2796.5x10= that most people give a rats b*locks about
So here's a big cheer for THE GAMES!!!
Fri 27/07/01 at 14:19
"High polygon count"
No, firmly in the PS2 corner. I just don't see the point in slagging the other machines, because there's nothing wrong with them, I don't dislike the manufacturers, and apart from everything else - it solves nothing.

I'm happy with my PS2, other people are happy with Dreamcast/Gamecube/Xbox. I don't see a problem.
Fri 27/07/01 at 13:12
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
So what the hell are you sitting on now Wookie Monster? A wall?
Fri 27/07/01 at 12:48
N64ever wrote:
> do i really need to tell u its made preety obvious by the games
> released for it. Oh an gt3 apparently the best game on on ps2 is
> sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring

*Damn Grix and his outlawing of newbie bashing!!!!!!
You see what happens Grix, when word gets aruond that we've all gone soft?*
Fri 27/07/01 at 11:26
Regular
"Back For Good"
> Kingklik wrote:
> Umm, incase you hadn't noticed, Sony boys,
> Nintendo is currently
> makngi a lot more profit than the
> electronic entertainment division
> at Sony is.

Don't believe it but if i is true,
Are you surprised ?
N64 Games cost an absolute FORTUNE !!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.