GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"kurt angle wcw champion!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 19:46
Regular
kurt angle has won the wcw championship on smackdown after
making booker t tap out of the ankle lock!
Sat 28/07/01 at 08:22
Khazar wrote:
> A boy pi$$ed me off at skool.u shud see the bruise i made on his
> stomach with me tennis racket.he neva annoyed me again.

that reminds me, one day during a games lesson this boy named Chris Jones was annoying me, off. I had a tennis ball in hand, I threw it, hit him square in the neck, said i didn't mean it so he blamed someone else, oh how funny.
Sat 28/07/01 at 08:09
Regular
yeh raw is jericho you started a big argument(i did to but that was an accident) when people want to talk wwf!
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:47
Regular
"WWJD"
ok then, but u started it if u wanted to talk wwf u shouldn't of came on then started a topic saying Khazars gay, this is a wwf forum u know, u should of just talked wwf not ur childish rivalrys
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:43
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
Stop this crap man. I came here to talk wrestling and thats what i'm gonna do!
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:40
Regular
"WWJD"
yep we know it says it in the title DURH!, thanks to yo,yo (No efense :0)) i know it was a mistake
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:36
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
Just for the record, Kurt Angle is the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion. Long Live Kurt!
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:32
Regular
"WWJD"
ok then, just don't post any spoilers without telling us in teh title (probably heared that alot)
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:29
Regular
it's ok longly i'm sorry for doing that it was an accident
and i have got sky and i do watch smackdown but i like to find out stuff sooner d;-)
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:21
Regular
"WWJD"
ok that was abit over the top sorry yo,yo if i hurt your feelings but judt don't do it
Fri 27/07/01 at 23:20
Regular
"WWJD"
U SORRY SON OF A B****, why the hell would u put this topic, are u totally gay and BRAIN DEAD?, why would u do that some of us have got money and do have sky, not like some people........U!, why would u do that hu why WHY!, u are sad u don't put SPOILERS and if u do, put the topic as SPOILER or SPOILER FOR SMACKDOWN, uurrhh ur gay, AARRRRRRGGGGG!, well thats out of my system now............... so how are u?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.