GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The wavebird"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I splashed out £29.99 for this beauty. The only problem is no rumble feature.

Discuss.
Sun 11/04/04 at 13:09
Regular
The Wavebird is the best controller... rumble is more an annoyanace than anything.
Sun 11/04/04 at 08:23
Regular
"Booooom"
Yeh it sucks, but with games that you need the rumble for a little question mark in a bubble appears :(
Sat 10/04/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I know I should have shopped around. It was a spur of the moment thing really. Anyway, well worth the money I think.
Its wierd playing WWE Wrestlmania X8 without the rumble. Not the end of the world.
Sat 10/04/04 at 19:16
Regular
Wavebirds really are the dogs testicles...

I never buy one for more than 20 though. And I have 2 wavebirds (the L button on 1 does not work), 2 normal controllers, 1 third party controller and the hori pad.

Plus 2 GBA's and 2 link leads.
Sat 10/04/04 at 19:10
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
after using my wavebird for so long, whenever I use a normal controller it just feels weird...I cant see the point in a rumble anymore.

and anyway, you cant flip a normal controller around when you beat a part of a game..the wire gets in the way....therefore, wavebird wins...hehe
Sat 10/04/04 at 19:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Haha £30 you should have shopped around and at least saved yourself a fiver.

It is wonderful. I love it like my own deformed, grey child.
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wavebird = vibrations.

Ooooh.
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I splashed out £29.99 for this beauty. The only problem is no rumble feature.

Discuss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.