GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone else had this trouble?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I've sent hundreds of cheats to this website and none of them have appeared on it.I'm getting really ****ed off.And I've sent loads of hints and it says I've only sent 9.Has anyone else had this problem?Could someone please tell me what's going on?!
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I've sent hundreds of cheats to this website and none of them have appeared on it.I'm getting really ****ed off.And I've sent loads of hints and it says I've only sent 9.Has anyone else had this problem?Could someone please tell me what's going on?!
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:44
Regular
It means other people have posted the same cheats before so SR don't need to stick them up twice do they?
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
KR wrote:
> It means other people have posted the same cheats before so SR don't
> need to stick them up twice do they?

But I've seen the same cheat up twice for one game.And I checked the games I wanted to send cheats for and the cheats I wanted to send were not on there,so I sent them,and they still haven't appeared.There must be SOMETHING wrong!
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:58
Regular
Did you copy the cheats word for word off someone else?

It does take a while for alot of the cheats to be put up and for your stats to be updated.
Sat 10/04/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea, if you only submitted the cheats today then they won't appear for a few days yet.
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:33
Regular
You may get a better response with this in the Customer Service forum.
Sun 11/04/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Where is the customer service forum?
Sun 11/04/04 at 11:15
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
First of all, the staffies are having a four day weekend because of the Holiday so your stats will not be updated because there is no one to do them. And secondly even if the staffies were here it takes a long time for stats to be updated anyway. You just have to wait and be patient.
Sun 11/04/04 at 16:30
Regular
"??????"
Jakxter wrote:
> Where is the customer service forum?

In the Forums List?
Sun 11/04/04 at 16:33
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
ARF! What a drip!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.