GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 19:04
Regular
I was just thinking, why dont everyone on this forum list their PS2 games and then we can see whos got what...
Thu 26/07/01 at 19:04
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I was just thinking, why dont everyone on this forum list their PS2 games and then we can see whos got what...
Thu 26/07/01 at 19:58
Regular
ive got some really good plays**tation 2 games theres so many of them i dont know where to s**tart ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
oh yeah gran turismo 2 sorry i mean 3 i get them muddled up cause they are practically the same game with updated graphics any way thats a really good game oh hang on a sec i jus**t realised its that game thats really realis**tic but is about as much fun as poking your self in the eye with a jagged piece of glass.

Ummmmmmmm what other good games have i got oh yeah ive got red faction now that games really good oh hang on a sec it cant be that good cause a game on a console thats nearly dead is better than it whats the name of that game ummmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah perfect dark, ummmm ive got ssx oh no sorry i forgot that 1080 snowboarding is much better than that well what else have i got ummmmmmmmm f*f**k i aint got any more games cause the res**t of them are sh*t ho why oh why did i buy this retched plays**tation 2 pile of caf**k ive gotta wait until next year for the apparently good games to come out. Sod it im gonna use my plays**tation 2 as a door s**top and s**tart saving for my gamecube, at leas**t that will be worth buying cause actual original games come out for it ins**tead of old games with new graphics.
Thu 26/07/01 at 20:06
Regular
"You Bum!!"
jUST ANOTHER PITIFUL NINTENDO OWNER...
Fri 27/07/01 at 12:23
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Now do you understand my "machine bias" thread?
Fri 27/07/01 at 12:31
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I too own a N64 but am not bitter and twisted like the sad loser below.
Fri 27/07/01 at 12:36
Don't worry which posts like that, they run the risk of being banned.....which wouldn't be so bad, being so small and STUPID that they have to go at a console they haven't even got!
Fri 27/07/01 at 14:25
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
I think I’ll just answer the question, rather than posting a load of pap, only aimed at one individual, no GAD prizes for guessing who I mean.

I’ve got:

GT3, NHL2001, Madden 2001, ISS, All Star Baseball 2002 and KO Kings 2001.

As you can see I like the sports games, though I’ll be looking to add Dark Cloud, Silent Hill 2, Alone in the Dark 4 and Baldurs Gate to my collection when they arrive.

Nintendo would know all about having a wide and varied games line up though wouldn’t they. How about the FACT that the PS has three times as many games as the N64. Even allowing for the fact that some of these games were decidedly bad, I think I’ll take the CHOICE from a varied games line up, rather than Kirby Kick Boxing or whatever the next thing Nintendo decide to wheel out is.

No doubt if you take out Mario this and Pokemon that you’re left about nine games, just about the best game I ever played on the N64 was Goldeneye, which only leaves eight.

Oh and in case you don’t realise, I’m being petulant and sarcastic. That's about the level isn't it?

I also have a DC, and will no doubt have a GC and an X-box. So that I can play good games. That’s what I like, good games.

Yes, that’ll do.
Fri 27/07/01 at 14:39
Ive got:
GT3
SSX
Timesplitters
silent scope
ZOE
Fifa 2001

I had Tekken 3 1/2 but sold it immediatly, it was rubbish.
oh and ive completed the brilliant Red faction.

i cant help but laugh at that childishness of N64ver (great name, ha). How he can compare PS2 to the N64 which in many peoples eyes died a very humiliating death along time ago.

Does anyone else think these people have wet dreams over games the quality of GT3 and Red faction.
Fri 27/07/01 at 15:00
"High polygon count"
Racers: Ridge Racer 5, Moto GP, Gran Turismo 3

Sports: NHL 2001, Madden 2001, SSX

Shooters: Star Wars: Starfighter, TimeSplitters, Red Faction

Beat 'em up: Tekken Tag Tournament, Dead or Alive 2

Survival Horror: Onimusha: Warlords, Extermination

I have also had Shadow of Memories and Sky Odyssey, but completed both and part-exchanged them for others.
Fri 27/07/01 at 15:27
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
Shooters: Star Wars: Starfighter,

What's this like?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.