GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"taking the "!?/RQg*^$#@*%^(#(%&"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Underbean"
i have recentley noticed that people in the chat rooms have been moning about spelling mistaks, and i like a lot of other people have dislexsia, and so why should we be takin the $&^$*#^&@#$ out of just for spelling, i meen who cares if i cant speel phantasey or fritined, its not my fault so just give us mispellelers a brake!
Sun 11/04/04 at 08:10
Regular
"Booooom"
Spelling correctly is sometimes difficult, but there is no excuse for spelling "spell" incorrectly as you did. You typed up "speel" haha

You know what really bugs me? SMS kind of typing, where people spell like they are some crazy man. For example: I lik dat.

It just annoys me so much that people do that, I know they can probably spell correctly, so why dont that do it? I normally dont use much grammer, I frequently use commas etc, but not apostraphies(sp?) and so on.

Ohwell they will learn, especially if they get a job in computing or similar and they have to type something out, they do it their way and get sacked.
Sun 11/04/04 at 05:15
Regular
"rock kickin!"
muhahahaha! chatterbox!!!! you seem like such an idiot i think you shuld be bannishetd(miss spelled)from this relem!!!!
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:24
"Majestic"
ßulle†† wrote:
> That sounds like a p*sstake in itself...

Yup
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:05
Regular
chatterbox wrote:
> i have recentley noticed that people in the chat rooms have been
> moning about spelling mistaks, and i like a lot of other people have
> dislexsia, and so why should we be takin the $&^$*#^&@#$ out
> of just for spelling, i meen who cares if i cant speel phantasey or
> fritined, its not my fault so just give us mispellelers a brake!

That sounds like a p*sstake in itself...
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Plate of glue"
What you open worl. Copy and paste, then post EVERYTIME! God.
Sat 10/04/04 at 21:34
"Majestic"
Downhill, its all going downhill I tell Ya!

I am not the best speller, so thats why i use A spell checker before i post. 98% of spelling mistakes are ironed out this way, leaving you with the odd grammer mistake, which does'nt really matter.

It could earn you up to 88% more respect off SR members, a figure that i just made up to look clever.
Sat 10/04/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Plate of glue"
It is very annoying spelling mistakes. And its not taking the !"£$%^&*()
Its just giving some advice if they want to be respected round here.

NB: That sounded really cheesy.
Sat 10/04/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Underbean"
i have recentley noticed that people in the chat rooms have been moning about spelling mistaks, and i like a lot of other people have dislexsia, and so why should we be takin the $&^$*#^&@#$ out of just for spelling, i meen who cares if i cant speel phantasey or fritined, its not my fault so just give us mispellelers a brake!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.