GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now This Is Interesting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/01/07 at 17:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6282389.stm[/URL]
A woman or a black guy. I would love to see either win but i cant help feeling it's election suicide by the Democrats.
Wed 24/01/07 at 08:26
Regular
"8==="
The difference between 'Obama' and 'Osama' being just a letter I'm sure Bush has already signed the papers.
Wed 24/01/07 at 00:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Do you think the bookies would take bets on how long it'd be before he's assasinated? I'd have a tenner on in the first two years.
Tue 23/01/07 at 23:12
Regular
"8==="
Obama is rejuvenating people's interest in politics, apparently.
Mon 22/01/07 at 14:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Me to, while i do lean more towards the Democrats, Rudy G did a great job as New York mayor and i'd like to see him do that on a national level. (most of his views seem to be on the democrat side anyway) Plus we've already had a black president with Clinton anyway :-D

And who doesn't love the mafia eh :-P
Mon 22/01/07 at 14:29
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Ladybird wrote:
> On the matter, I'd vote for Hillary just because she's a woman,
>
>
> Hence why women shouldn't have the vote :-P *runs*
>
> Obama vs Rudy G would be a good race i think, we'd actually have
> 2 decent candidates then compared to the cretins of recent
> elections

Dude. :P

I'd vote for Rudy G. He's was the mafia's fave mayor of all time!
Mon 22/01/07 at 14:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ladybird wrote:
> On the matter, I'd vote for Hillary just because she's a woman,

Hence why women shouldn't have the vote :-P *runs*

Obama vs Rudy G would be a good race i think, we'd actually have 2 decent candidates then compared to the cretins of recent elections
Mon 22/01/07 at 14:16
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> 's*d' is filtered? wow

Sadly..

On the matter, I'd vote for Hillary just because she's a woman, but I've been a long-standing and proud member of the right-wing consipracy. As of late, however, my perspectives of the current administration have shaken my resolve and I find myself swinging both ways.

It will be interesting to see who'll pimp best for my vote this round of elections.
Sun 21/01/07 at 17:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nader leads a third party, but it has no chance.

Not all Democrats are wimps and not all Republicans are puritans, like EVERYTHING it's far more complicated.

's*d' is filtered? wow
Sun 21/01/07 at 15:13
Regular
Isn't there a happy medium between these groups?

IMO Democrats are utter wimps.
IMO Republicans are total puritans.

Do they have Green Party in the USA?
Sun 21/01/07 at 13:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Alfonse wrote:
> Sorry if I sound like a retard but which one is left wing and
> which one is right wing?

Each party has to select a Presidential candidate, and in a series of Primary elections in each state, each party will choose its candidate; Obama and Clinton are competing for the Democrat nomination.

Just as a note to help, the Democrats are Centre-Left; however, in US Political parties there is little cohesion, varying policies and ideologies... a Replublican from Texas, for example, will probably be more hardline than a Californian Republican.

I'm not sure who will win this... I guess the winner is most likely to face John McCain or Rudolph Giuliani in a Presidential election, from what I've seen so far.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.