GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Remember GTA 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto 3'.
Sun 11/04/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Max Power"
I was a very good game and i only ever finished it 97%

Anyway back to the really thing

what was your favorite part of GTA 3 ?

My favorite part was when i first played on it i remember it so well it had just loaded up and i skiped the start so i had missed it unknowingly (sp) and so i carryed on playing. Right at the start on the ver first mission i thought 'oh great its one of these games where your allways in a mission, thinking of GTA 1 & 2, i thought i suppose it would be a good change and carried on playing soon to realise that it wasn't and i should have watched the start and i ended up watching the start about 50 times when i just got onto the last island and thought i wounder where that bank is i looked for hours on end and i eventually gave up went on the internet and had a look if anyone knew where it was and they did.

So behind the cliff's i went to find this place taking about 100 attempts to get round i eventually got there and acctually landed on the island got out thinking i've got to be careful because the ground ist solid and guess what. i could have sworn i saw and alien thier. anyway GREAT GAME.
Tue 13/04/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Max Power"
i think both are just as good really i played on GTA 3 earlier too i've started a new game in a quest to get 100% see if anything happens like on Vice city.
Tue 13/04/04 at 13:54
"Welcome To My World"
i played on that this morning. I like it better than vice city - its much bigger
Tue 13/04/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Max Power"
i sure its over three years i thought it came out in 2000 around december time.
Tue 13/04/04 at 12:59
Regular
": ("
I cant beleive GTA III came out almost 3 years ago!
Tue 13/04/04 at 12:58
Regular
I completed more of GTA: VC than GTA III.
I dont know why but im really looking forward to getting the Double Pack as i haven't played GTA III for AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEESSSSS.
Tue 13/04/04 at 12:34
Regular
"Max Power"
i can't do the rampages i've done 9 of the 20 and i find them impossible.
Tue 13/04/04 at 12:15
Regular
I cant remember my best part of GTA 3 but i've ordered the Double Pack so i should beable to play it soon.
Tue 13/04/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Mav wrote:
> Yeah, that's a pretty low-key one.
>
> Soon you'll be standing on rooftops, blowing up Diablo Stallion's
> with rocket launchers.

*smiles*
Tue 13/04/04 at 11:41
Regular
Yeah, that's a pretty low-key one.

Soon you'll be standing on rooftops, blowing up Diablo Stallion's with rocket launchers.
Tue 13/04/04 at 11:34
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Mav wrote:

> Some of the rampages were very cool.

I've only came across one rampage so far, the one where you have to kill triads with the uzi.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.