1) Have utter belief that every game the Shigeru Miamoto even looks at will be the Best Game Ever©
2) Every game featuring Mario will be utter class.
3) Nintendo is definitely NOT for kids, despite all the evidence pointing to the contrary.
4) The GC will somehow be better because it's smaller.
5) The PS2 is an upgrade purely because the controller looks the same. Ignore the fact that the GC's is nearly identical.
6) All games of the same genre must be better on the GabeCube.
7) Never lose an argument. Lie, cheat, kill or main to win.
8) Never admit that the N64 lost to the PlayStation, at all costs.
9) Blindly accpet all information provided to you by Nintendo, especially on the subject of the GameCube's performance and loading times. Deny everything that console experts say.
10) If all else fails, bring up the old "Well, Nintendo invented the PSX anyway" argument.
You are not taking the pith are you?
*Scuttles away quickly realising that he is a Ninty fan and will get beat up in here*
This should win GAD!!
> er-no, check your mail.
TBN check your mail!