GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr Snuggly and YH"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 13:17
Regular
Snuggly:
New Brasseye special tonight, C4. It's about peodophilia over the internet and has Phill Collins, Richard Blackwood and others in.
Very touchy subject, but what would we expect from Morris?
Worth it just to see Phil Collins with a t-shirt that has "Nonce Sense" on it.
I'm playing tonight in London, but I'll ask guitar bloke about that other business for you, can't check or get to emails until tomorrow when I'm back at work, but I WILL ask around.

YH - Essex Fm Sunday, somewhere in Chelmsford called Springfield(s)?? I'll email you with more specific details tomorrow if you fancy it then come along, we're on about 11am I think? Not sure yet.

Ok chaps, I'm off to Camden now to souncheck for tonight's showcase.
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Mon 30/07/01 at 09:29
Regular
I mananged to watch some of the repeat on friday night when I got in. I missed the first 10 minutes, but caught the last 25.

Out of those 25 mins, I was laughing for about 10. Not bad.

Some of it was funny, but some of it was LOTS more serious. This was the first thing of Morris' that I'd seen (or heard), and I'm slightly intrigued and wouldn't mind seeing some more.

What I don't understand is why there were SO many complaints, some newspapers said nearly 2000. Yes, it dealt with a shocking topic, but someone had to.

Obviously peadophillia (sp?) is a bad thing, but normally you only hear about it when some sick git has done something and it's all over the papers. If there were more shows like this then people would become more ware, and maybe we could stop some tragedies from happening.
Sun 29/07/01 at 16:19
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Theres a news report about the reastion to this program posted in the life forum (sorry I didnt realise about this topic)
Sun 29/07/01 at 15:18
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Channel 4 are great - 500 odd complains about it (most complained about programme since "Kill a Child", C5's short lived game show). NSPCC asks them not to show the repeat, and they do :) Saying it is an important programme that highlights the media mis-handling of all subjects paedophile.

I'm so happy they've stood by the programme. Hmmmm... but then Michael Jackson has just resigned....
Fri 27/07/01 at 09:26
Regular
Yeah, I heard that as well.

Must have been good!

:-)
Fri 27/07/01 at 08:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Friday morning and back at work now.
Missed the Brasseye special..damnit.
Heard that The Sun is demanding that these "sick people never be allowed to work in television again and C4 has it's broadcasting license removed"

Excellent.
Thu 26/07/01 at 16:27
Regular
Goatboy, you probably won't get this 'til tomorrow, but look luck for tonight, and I'll see what I can do for sunday.
Thu 26/07/01 at 16:17
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Where you playing in Camden?
Thu 26/07/01 at 13:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah saw that Brass Eye thing in NME for some reason... ah yeah they extract the urine out music people :)
Thu 26/07/01 at 13:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Tar.
Thu 26/07/01 at 13:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Snuggly:
New Brasseye special tonight, C4. It's about peodophilia over the internet and has Phill Collins, Richard Blackwood and others in.
Very touchy subject, but what would we expect from Morris?
Worth it just to see Phil Collins with a t-shirt that has "Nonce Sense" on it.
I'm playing tonight in London, but I'll ask guitar bloke about that other business for you, can't check or get to emails until tomorrow when I'm back at work, but I WILL ask around.

YH - Essex Fm Sunday, somewhere in Chelmsford called Springfield(s)?? I'll email you with more specific details tomorrow if you fancy it then come along, we're on about 11am I think? Not sure yet.

Ok chaps, I'm off to Camden now to souncheck for tonight's showcase.
Catch up with you all tomorrow

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.