GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My new site! Please visit!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 12:42
Regular
Here's the url: www.geocities.com/kingklik
Most of you won't be interested in the content (it's about Counter-Strike) but I would greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to notch up my hit counter a bit! A note in my home-made forum would be appreciated aswell.
Thu 26/07/01 at 12:42
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Here's the url: www.geocities.com/kingklik
Most of you won't be interested in the content (it's about Counter-Strike) but I would greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to notch up my hit counter a bit! A note in my home-made forum would be appreciated aswell.
Thu 26/07/01 at 14:18
Regular
kingklik wrote:
Most of you won't be interested in the content....... if you took a moment to notch up my hit counter a bit!

Not the right kind of thing to say if you want people to visit your site!

And in future dont make a new topic just to promote your site, you could of atleast left something intresting to read.....

Dav1d
Thu 26/07/01 at 15:07
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
anyone want to look at mine?

http://www.geocities.com/ paulossainz/index.htm

Its about the Ford Ka (not everyones taste, but I love it!
Thu 26/07/01 at 16:21
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Nice site Slaveunit (you've got to visit mine now though). Unfortunately though, there's plenty of errors appearing on it. But keep up the good work. :)
Thu 26/07/01 at 16:44
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I had a look at yours, but I'm not a Counter-strike player so...

errors?
Thu 26/07/01 at 18:00
Regular
"..."
had a quick look - love counter-strike! will look again later, but you haven't put a title on the page to show up at the top of the browser - ( the -title-Untitled Document-/title- part of the html)- this will also help search engines find your page.

There are also no meta tags on the page, but i wont go into that now..! :)
Thu 26/07/01 at 18:47
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Not a bad site Kingklik. I also have just got my site online and although it isn't as good as yours I am sure some of the forums members would be interested in it. Mainly because some of them have reviews that I am going to add to the site.

(;o|
Thu 26/07/01 at 19:10
Would anyone like to visit my site? I made and have to maintain it because I go to the club it features (a 10 pin bowling club). It simply has the scores and headlines and stuff on it. If you'd like to see it, just ask.

MJ, whats the URL for your site?
Thu 26/07/01 at 19:13
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Namostar wrote:
> Would anyone like to visit my site? I made and have to maintain it
> because I go to the club it features (a 10 pin bowling club). It
> simply has the scores and headlines and stuff on it. If you'd like
> to see it, just ask.

MJ, whats the URL for your site?

Da URL is http:// www.rubored.5u.com/ frame3.2.html]

Remember to kill the spaces after the /s though. Also does anyone here use 5u as their host thing. I can't wopkr out how to make the file I want my homepage (e.g www.rubored.5u.com).

(;o|
Thu 26/07/01 at 21:39
To get something to be the homepage, you need to call it either index.htm or default.htm. Then, this file will be the one that loads first when you enter the directory.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.