GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Black & White 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Black & White 2'.
Tue 13/04/04 at 10:37
Regular
Anyone interested in this? So far by the looks of the Screens, its shaping up to be even better than the first one.

The screens can be found here...

[URL] http://media.pc.ign.com/media/016/016987/imgs_1.html [/URL]

As far as the story goes, rumours are that you return to Eden and your followers have developed warfare in the lands and you send your followers into battle to capture towns and villages. Also, the Creatures are still a big part of the game and now they have different types of fur and stuff.
Tue 04/05/04 at 21:11
Regular
Er... it's from Tesco.
Tue 04/05/04 at 18:37
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Look at that pure orange juice. And it's three for £2 too, I'll have to email them and see where they get it from.
Tue 04/05/04 at 18:13
Regular
[URL]http://www.lhtimes.com/webcambws2.php[/URL] to see one of the programmers hard at work... well, not now.
Tue 04/05/04 at 16:42
Regular
Funny you should say that Cipro, if you look on Games Radar, who have been following the development of the game, they said that the fact that the villagers couldn't do anything for themselves was one of the main niggles with the first game and that in Black and White 2, some villagers can put out fires, evacuate villages when a volcano erupts and in general, do more stuff for themselves.
Mon 03/05/04 at 13:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I have it on good authority from my brother that the first Black and White game was somewhat of let down, thanks mainly to the fiddly, pointless micromanagement of the stupid peasants you ruled over. The Peasants couldn't do anything for themselves and this in turn meant my brother spent most of the time sorting out their problems.

If the sequel fixes this then it may be something quite special, but I won't be building my hopes up.
Mon 03/05/04 at 12:42
Regular
"Teal'c"
Um..
Yeah...
Mon 03/05/04 at 11:59
Regular
[URL] http://lionsource.ngz-network.de/blacknwhite2/pictures/ screenshots/2004/index2.html [/URL]

Link is too long, so delete the space between the '/ and screenshots'

Some new screens, including one of lava flowing into a village. Pretty good.
Tue 13/04/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Teal'c"
Looks as though you'll need a real beast to run it though.

(hahrahfhahrahfahf)
Tue 13/04/04 at 10:43
Regular
Hm, it looks very big. The creatures look bigger than ever. Yeah, I'll keep my eye on this since I bought Black and White but found it dissapointing.
Tue 13/04/04 at 10:37
Regular
Anyone interested in this? So far by the looks of the Screens, its shaping up to be even better than the first one.

The screens can be found here...

[URL] http://media.pc.ign.com/media/016/016987/imgs_1.html [/URL]

As far as the story goes, rumours are that you return to Eden and your followers have developed warfare in the lands and you send your followers into battle to capture towns and villages. Also, the Creatures are still a big part of the game and now they have different types of fur and stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.