GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"and the new year clearout begins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/01/07 at 23:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That time of the year again, WWE roster cuts, unfortunately for TNA other than Marmaluke there's no one really all that talented been let go. List so far that i can remember without checking back are:

Gymini
Sylvester Terkay
Bashams
C.W Anderson
Jazz
Rodney Mack
Gangrel
Thu 18/01/07 at 23:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That time of the year again, WWE roster cuts, unfortunately for TNA other than Marmaluke there's no one really all that talented been let go. List so far that i can remember without checking back are:

Gymini
Sylvester Terkay
Bashams
C.W Anderson
Jazz
Rodney Mack
Gangrel
Fri 19/01/07 at 11:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Al Snow has been released from his contract as a wrestler but if still under contract as a trainer.

Also WWE.com said Tatanka had been released but took it down after 30 mins or so.
Sat 20/01/07 at 05:56
Regular
"..."
Good riddance in most cases. However, I'm confident that Vince will find a punch of guys who are just as useless to take their places.
Sat 20/01/07 at 07:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Smedlos wrote:
> Also WWE.com said Tatanka had been released but took it down
> after 30 mins or so.

Back up again now thankfully.
Sat 20/01/07 at 12:23
Regular
NO! Not Jazz! Please, take The UnderTaker, take Benoit but please please spare Jazz!

Who the hell is Jazz?
Sat 20/01/07 at 12:30
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Gangrel? dude's been around sooo long, and always never did stuff.

Isnt Jazz that black chick?
Sun 21/01/07 at 00:54
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Gymini - not bothered...never liked em!

Sylvester Terkay - he didnt last long! Thought he was decent but they didnt really have anything for him...kinda personality-less as well. Although i liked Gunner Scott and he was pretty personality-less!

Bashams - only found out the other day they were Heymans bodyguards...havent seen em for ages...wont really be missed!

C.W Anderson - was he a jobber?

Jazz - I thought she was a decent womens wrestler, but she was in ECW right? Spose they dont really have womens matches?

Rodney Mack - pfffft

Gangrel - didnt even know he was in WWE anymore, i thought he was still roaming round the English indies!
Fri 26/01/07 at 12:36
Regular
"8==="
Jazz and Gangrel I know.

No idea who the other people are, I guess Vince got bored of his usual fluffers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.